22-An Unexpected Truth

나정
🐰an unexpected truth🐶

Nayeon took a deep breath. She was next and she knew that most of the girls who auditioned didn't seem satisfied. And many of them had also taken acting courses. Perhaps her dream would have been much more difficult to realize. Yet she was an excellent actress, she had managed to make people believe that she with Jeongyeon, to Jeongyeon that she was not attracted to her even a little and Kyungsoo's family that she was madly in love with her father. Not to mention when at school she pretended not to know what Minhyuk did to her; about when her mother found her car scratched and blamed it on the neighbors' children; when she pretended to be nice just to get her father to close some deal.

-Nayeon Im?

>_<

Kyungsoo was preparing dinner with her daughter Soyeon when they heard the front door slam.

-Seungyeon?- Mr. Yoo asked.

-No it's me.

-Nayeon? How was it?

-They took me.

On the other hand, the director owed Kyungsoo a favor and Nayeon wasn't a bad actress.

-I told you you could do it! We have to celebrate! Go call Jeongyeon.

Soyeon looked at the brunette. -I'm going.

As the girl walked up the stairs, Kyungsoo approached her.

-And so... It's the end, right?

-I only had a small part...

-With my knowledge and the director's recommendations, you will see that many will call you. These were the agreements. And then... Your friend Julie also needs a hand.

Nayeon shook her head. -You never change. Won't your daughters mind you changing your partner as if you changed your clothes?

-They're used to it. And after Julie, Jisoo is already booked.

-You should find someone to love.

-I did, but she died.

-What should we celebrate?- Jeongyeon asked confused as she entered the kitchen.

-Nayeon was cast in a movie.

-Of a kind that begins with p.- said a voice from the living room.

-Tzuyu?- Jeongyeon asked, turning around.

The Latina entered the kitchen and sat down on a chair.

Nayeon rolled her eyes. -No gender with p. It's a romantic film.

-So let's celebrate that you're finally leaving?- Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon smiled falsely. -I thought you wanted to get rid of me. You'll see that someone worse will come.

-So, this dinner with the famous chef?- Tzuyu ​​asked, not very interested in the squabble.

-I don't eat here. Rosé will pick me up shortly.- the blonde announced.

-Ah Rosé. That girl is stunning.- Tzuyu could feel Nayeon's withering gaze on her. -Speaking of beautiful girls, do you know anything about Sana?

-I haven't seen her since we broke up now.

-Better for me.

-Don't hurt her.

-You should have told yourself this.

-It's ready!- Kyungsoo announced, putting an end to that discussion.

-Then I'll go.- Jeongyeon said.

-I'll take your place. I hope it's not a problem, Mr. Yoo.- Tzuyu said as she sat down at the table.