Chapter 36

"What's wrong?" Sky asked.

"Well first let me start off with some good news. The Queen is healed and alright!" She frowned at that last sentence.

"And the bad news?" Bloom said worrily.

"You're being attacked." She answered simply.

"What!? What are you talking about!?" Sky yelled.

She waved her palms in front of her body as if she were scanning herself with her hand. She walked closer to them. "Oh, what a surprise it is for you two, isn't it?" It was Diamond.

Bloom instantly got up, yanking off all the wires. "What do you want?" She asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh, you already know what I want, Bloom. I want a battle, and your power. Your just lucky those doctors had enough time to heal you, before I killed them."

Sky tried to get up. A strong wave of pain hit him and he was to get back down.

"Oh, how cute. You thought you were healed too. Guess you won't be saving her this time." She smirked. "Time for you to be over with, Bloom. Shard st- crystal cage!" She was about to attack when she put a shield. She had been attacked by Stella, who was standing in the doorway, when she dodged it. She turned around and smiled wickedly with the crystal still protecting her.

"Did you really think you could get me?! You'll pay! Shard stab!" Stella crumbled to the ground, blood poking at her. Brandon went to help her, the Winx and Specialists got ready for battle, and Flora gave the twins to Daphne, whom would take them to Domino.

"No! Dragon Fiery!!" It hit Diamond. She fell but rose back up. "It's not them you want, it's me. So your going to have to get me!" She transformed and flew out a large open window, leading Diamond outside and into the forest, but it was a trap. The trix were already there, waiting for Bloom and their mistress. The winx followed behind her, except for Techna, all in their transformations, the specialists running on the ground along with them, Sky still in the hospital.

"Let's play a game." Icy exclaimed. She looked around at the Winx and Specialists prepared for battle. "Ok... how about...you!" She said, looking at Flora. She shot Flora with one of her most powerful attacks. Helia ran to help her as Darcy went for Musa.

"You know I've always hated you, Musa! But you will be no more! Dark voltage!" She fell as well with Riven racing to her.

Next was Aisha, who was attacked by Stormy. But she was alone, with no one to help her. She forced herself to get back up.

"Witches, enough! Don't waste your time! They can't do anything! It's Bloom we want!"

Icy attacked Bloom by surprise. She fell to the ground. They then prepared for a convergence attack. "Time to end you!"

The four attacked her again powerfully, and she didn't have time to put up a shield. It was the end.

Luckily, it didn't hit her. Just in time, it reflected off because someone had saved her. It was Sky.

"Sky! Why are you hear!"

"I couldn't leave you!"

"But I thought you were still sick!"

"Techna, checked me out, and I'm alright. Just in pain. She's back there, helping the others. Now come on, let's win this battle together, like we always do." He grinned.

"Sky, no. You can't be in this. You'll get hurt. They're too powerful. I need to do this myself."

"No, Bloom."

"I can handle it!"

He had to let her go. There was no point in fighting with her. She wouldn't change her mind.