Chapter 10

It was finally time for the wedding. Bloom and Sky were in the limo, sky all dressed up fancy in his tux, and bloom with her wedding gown and other things. As she stepped out of the vehicle to place she would be married, she looked down at her stomach, for her pregnancy was very noticeable in the stiffening dress. Sky helped bloom out and went to the other side near where the priest was standing and took his place. Sky looked around to see Brandon and his gf, Stella, sitting in the audience. The music then began, and Bloom was being walked down the isle by her adoptive father, Mike. Her adoptive mother, Vanessa, stood in the audience, tearing up at her daughter getting married and finding her true love. Once Bloom got to her spot, Mike went back to his seat in watch of his daughter's marriage. They where beginning the ceremony of the joining of Bloom and Sky, when Bloom knelt down to the ground in pain, holding her stomach and groaning. The audience got up in concern, but Bloom slowly got up with the help of Sky, still holding her stomach, and reassured the audience she was okay so they would keep calm, even though she felt horrible. They continued with the ceremony.

"Do you, Sky, take Bloom, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do"

"And do you, Bloom, take Sky, to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do"

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Bloom and Sky pulled in for a long, juicy kiss, quickly pulled out for Bloom to breathe and because the babies were kicking, smiled at the audience, and continued their kiss. This had been the happiest and best day of their lives, but it would soon end to go to Magix.