Chapter 15

Stella rushed in with Faragonda. "What happened?" She asked Sky. "She's pregnant and not waking up or breathing!" Sky answered as fast as he could. Faragonda ran to Bloom and did a spell. "Bring breath to this expecting mother, and make the irresponsive responsive." Instantly, Bloom began breathing, and in a couple of seconds, her eyes opened, Sky staring at her.

"S-s-Sky?" She was crying, Sky's eyes watery.

"I almost lost you, Bloom" Sky whispered into her ears.

"But I'm still here."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but the spell only lasts a few hours."said Faragonda.

"What can we do to save her?" Asked Sky.

"There are many spells that can save her, but they are just regular spells not for healing, but can heal if needed. So it would only work if she wants to do a spell for something for herself and she also just so happens to need healing."

"First, I want to know why what happened to her, happened." Sky said, sternly.

"Well, Bloom, what happened on you're end?" asked Ms.F.

"I had a dream, where I was still pregnant, there was darkness in the air and evil magic at work. My body started shutting down, but I could still feel the pain in my stomach. I was all alone, and I was breathing less and less, until I couldn't breathe at all. And apparently, I wasn't breathing out here, either."

"I know what happened." said ms.F. "A dark spell was cast upon you to kill you slowly and painfully in you're sleep. When was the last time you were attacked?"

"Yesterday during the after party, but I was never hit, because Sky took the hit for me. But even though I know no magic, I somehow healed him." Answered Bloom.

"When you healed him it must have been done incorrectly, so instead of completely getting rid of the spell, you gave it to yourself."

"So what do I do now to keep myself alive?" Bloom tried getting up, but Sky laid her right back down.

"You chose a spell." she answered simply.

"Ok fine. I want to know what it would be like if I had been closer to whom ever I'm supposed to be friends with. If I had done the achievements I was supposed to do. And if I knew more magic than now."

"I do have a spell for that, but it's quite risky. The spell adds memories to your brain of another life you could have lived, but you shall still remember both lives. You will also be better in magic than you are now."

"I'll do it."

"Bloom you can't be serious this could be extremely risky. Ms.faragonda, what are the risks?" asked Sky.

"Well, it usually takes a while for the spell. It usually takes 1 week, but since you're pregnant, I really can't say how long it'll take. And also, everyone who is involved in those memories will have reoccurring flashbacks, including eniemes. It could also effect who has been defeated, and where you will wake up. Are you still up for it?" answered Faragonda

"Sky?" asked Bloom.

"Bloom, if you really want to do it, then that's fine with me. I'm just gonna miss you during the wait."replied Sky.

Bloom gave Sky a passionate kiss, for she didn't know how long the spell would take on her.

"I'm ready!"

Faragonda casted the spell apon Bloom, leaving Bloom to fall into a deep sleep, Sky's eyes watery. He couldn't wait till she woke up, but for now, he would await her.