Chapter 2

Bloom and Sky were late downstairs, despite what they had just done. bloom was all wrapped up in her robe when she asked akwardly "Sky, does it look like I've gained weight?"

"That's for me to notice and you to find out when you try on those wedding dresses. But to answer you're question, if I say no that's lying, and if I say yes that's telling the truth but risking you getting mad at me. So no." He jokingly answered.

Bloom playingly pushed Sky. She then served them what was practically brunch. She had made omlettes, bacon, sausages, toast, and hash browns. Bloom was eating so fast she was almost swallowing her food.

"Bloom, when was the last time you ate? You're gonna choke yourself!!"

"Sorry, last night?"

"Bloom, you sure you're okay? You're starting to look a bit pale."

"Yea, yea I'm o"--she ran to the bathroom to puke.

"Bloom!!!!"

"I'm ok, I'm ok" she assured him. She went upstairs and threw herself on the bed.

"Bloom, you're not okay. You were just eating obsessively, puking, looking pale, and groaning this morning."

"It's just a little virus, I guess. I'm good. I'll rest after we go to the bridal store and visit the doctors before the honeymoon."

"Ok good, as long as you get better. Get dressed, we leave to the store in an hour."