Chapter 9

Bloom woke up, still screaming Sky's name. She opened her eyes to see Sky looking at her and calling her name.

"Sky!!!"

"Bloom!!" he watched her open her eyes. "Are you ok?"

"S-s-sky, I had a v-vision." Bloom said, weak. Her skin was pale, her eyes and hair dull. She got up and started pacing, back and forth, mumbling to herself. Sky, alarmed, tried to take her out of her trance, for the sake of the babies. Sky shook her, and she flinched. She then fell out of her trance, sobbing and falling into Sky's chest.

"Why are you crying, Bloom?"

"I'm sorry, hormones." she continued to sob.

Sky sat her down on their bed, for he could tell of her weakness.

"What happened in your vision, Bloom?" he sat next to her and rubbed her stomach.

"It was later today, the after party of our wedding. We were having a good time, when those people you told me about, the trix, crashed the after party and tried to attack me. When they aimed at me with an attack, you pushed me aside, taking the attack yourself, leaving you hurt." Bloom took a big, deep breath, for she was short of it after speaking.

"Bloom..." he started but couldn't continue, for he was shocked of this. They stood staring at each other, eyes locked, when he finally spoke, easing the tension. "We will survive thus ordeal. I will keep my guard high and my phantoblade close."

"Oh , Sky." They went in for a kiss.

"Oh!" Bloom, pulled back, feeling pain in her stomach, but both of them going to stare at it and laugh. They stood in silence, their minds set on Bloom's health, and the day she shall give birth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps guys the next chapter is the wedding!!!!