Chapter 20

Bloom had just gotten to the frutti music bar and gotten her and Sky a table when someone familiar came up to her.

"Bloom, is that you?" asked Andy, Bloom's ex- boyfriend.

"Andy? Yea it's me!" Bloom got up from the table to hug Bloom, when he noticed her bulging belly.

"Oh, um, are you, um...?"

"Yea I'm pregnant."

He continued to stare at her stomach blankly.

"Man, are you a looker or what!?" bloom said.

"WHAT?" he replied, alarmed.

"I was just joking."

"Oh. Sorry. I'm just not used to you like this. I mean out of all people, I didn't think you would be the first. You were always the good girl."

"Oh, thanks for the support, Andy! And I'm still on the good side, I just fell in love, and Im actually fine with it, because it's not like I use protection anyway!"

"So um, is it a boy or a girl?"

"I really don't know yet. Oh and ps I'm having twins!"

Andy's jaw dropped, and he quickly closed it.

"So, um, can, um, I, um, maybe, um, feel?" he shyly asked.

"Of course, I'm fine with it!" She lifted her shirt a bit to let Andy feel. They laughed when the twins kicked and Andy felt it.

Sky walked into the frutti music bar to see Bloom and Andy laughing, him feeling her bump. Sky was angry. He mad a fist.

"So, who's the father? Andy asked, Bloom pulling her shirt back over her big bump.

Before she could answer, Sky walked up to them, and answered, "I'm the father."

Bloom and Andy could tell Sky was angry, so Andy quickly said, "I think I should go."

"Yea, I think you should." Sky sternly replied.

"Bye Andy!" bloom blew him a kiss, which got Sky angrier. Andy waved bye to her and left.

Sky slammed his fist on the table and scared Bloom. "what was that about!?"

"What was what about?!"

"You and Andy. Him touching you're bump, you guys talking and laughing, and you blowing him a kiss!"

"So what I can be friends with any boys just because I'm stuck with you?! Pet me have some freedom too, Sky!!! And what am I gonna do? Sleep with him????!!!!! I'm already pregnant!!!! with your children!!!!! And if I still wanted him, I wouldn't have broken up with him and gone with you instead!!!"

By time she finished, Bloom was sitting in a chair, out of breath, her temper lost, a headache, and her hand on her head and stomach.

"Fine. Oh and I saw Diaspro in the park."

Bloom looked like she could've died when she heard that. Her eyes had widened. "W-what she say?"

"Oh she said that you were a slut and I said that she was an asshole and that I love you and she said you, me, and the kids could screw ourselves and die."

Bloom smiled at Sky "I know you, Sky. What did you say back?"

"I told her she was an ugly whore. I left it at that"

Bloom laughed and they went in for a kiss. She was relieved that Sky had no feelings for Diaspro, at least from what she knew. Her and Sky ordered their drinks, drank them, left to continue their walk, and went back to the castle. By 7:30 pm, Bloom was asleep. She wanted to get a long rest since tomorrow the royal doctor would come to see how the twins were doing.