5.) Suprises

Tyler's POV

I wasn't planning on telling Korey anything about the situation with Troye other than that we just have grown apart. But when he asked about him I didn't know what else to say, I'm a bad liar.

" How's Troye? Have you talked to him at all since New Years? " Korey asked studying my every move.

I gave a positive nervous hair comb with my figures, showing that it defiantly was a uncomfortable subject. I tried to act casual.

" We only talked once like in maybe the second week of January." I stated and shrugged as I drank a sip of my Orange power aid.

" It's been that long! It kinda seems like Him and Connor have a thing. Do you think so?"

" Yeah, I know so. They've been dating for awhile actually." I said trying to keep it together

He looked at me with the saddest eyes and I had to look away from him. I know he didn't bring this subject up for his knowledge. He was talking about it because he knew that I needed to.

"Tyler, you loved him? Didn't you" he asked.

Instead of answering I smiled at him and brought my drink to the air then back down to my lips.

He gasped before yelling " Why didn't you tell him Tyler! You have to tell him."

" Korey No please. You have to understand that I can't. Not only does he have Connor but he asked me to give them space. That's what I am doing." I responded instantly. My heart started to pound really fast and I didn't know why.

"He what?" Korey asked stunned.

We sat there in silence for a minute just really focusing on the words. I wasn't sure how to reply because it seems I haven't fully accepted it yet.

"Tyler I understand that your doing this for them and that's so kind of you. But not having Troye in your life is completely tearing you apart. I can see it in your eyes."

I smiled at him and took another drink. " I just need time to forget about him."
He looked at me nodding his head showing he wasn't gonna push it any more.

Even though I did a livestream just two days ago, I decided to do another one again today with Korey. He hasn't been on a livestream since last year which is out of the ordinary.

Whenever I tweet that I have a special guest everyone freaks out and wants it to be Troye so bad. But it's like how can I tell them? I don't want to give away anything with Troye and Connor and I don't want my fans or his to get into drama with us or each other. It's a problem that honestly I would just love to avoid.

--

The livestream was going amazing and our goal was so close to being hit that it was unbelievable. My fans are so kind and such amazing people.

We called a girl and she was telling us about her Monopoly game. When I asked her who was in it, myself and Korey were not expecting the familiar boy from Tonight to come into the conversation. I didn't have to look at Korey to know that he looked away and my face completely lost all emotion. I shook it off and listened to the rest of her words.

She was so sweet. Honestly I have never met a rude fan and I'm so grateful for these people.

The last person I called had Troye and Hannah as her profile pic. I couldn't help myself.

When she said Troyler was her OTP, I could sense that the whole fandom held their breath.

And in awkward situations I laugh. And on cue, Korey joined in. Making my heart beat settle.

Why was Troye able to make me feel like that even when we aren't talking. He could say the rudest thing to me and I would still thank him for making my heart flutter.

But I'm not the one who gets to tell him that his curly fringe pulls the innocence out of him in a way that is still incredibly sexy. I don't get to
compliment his not so hazel eyes. And I don't get to have my lips on his for a reason that wasn't a fan award.

Connor is the one that gets to wake up with his nose in Troyes curls. He is the one that won't fuck up the color of Troyes miraculous eyes. And he gets to taste his lips when I'm never going to again.

I missed my chance and that's not his or Connors fault, it's mine. I don't have any anger toward connor or Troye. It's just sadness that I don't think will ever go away. I lost my bestfriend, to my other really close friend. And it burns like hell.

--

After hanging up the phone with her which so happened to be the last caller- we hit our goal by 4:00 pm. I was amazed by these people and I couldn't believe how much they change the world. I was in complete shock. We hit our 500,000 goal 2 years in a row. Thats 1 million dollars. My people and I raised 1 million dollars together. Amazing.

I was dancing with Korey and probably was the happiest I have been in such a long time. I almost forgot about Troye until my phone buzzed and I danced my way over to it.

I was still dancing when I picked up my phone without looking at the message. Thinking it was my mom I continued dancing until the name that showed up was in fact not my mom.

I immediately stood still staring at the message that was on my screen. It's not the first time he has texted me since all of this happened but everytime I still got cramps in my stomach.

" Tyler what's wrong? " Concern filling Koreys question. I looked at him for only a second before looking back at the message.

"Troye texted me." I said pausing between each word.

He looked at me in shock before asking another question. " About the Fundraiser?"

I shook my head. He didn't text me about the fundraiser. I really wish he did, it would have been a lot let complicated and a lot less nerve racking.

He texted me the other day saying that he missed me but I didn't have enough courage to write back. He gave me too many emotions from that one text.
But this is diffrent. It wasn't I miss you. It wasn't I'm sorry. It wasn't congratulations. It wasn't anything that I could just ignore.

Troye-
Tyler, I need to talk to you. Please write back.

Their isn't anything left to talk about. Maybe that tweet was to much. What if I upset him and Connor. The pain I was familiar with, came once again.

I sat on the couch trying to figure out what to say back to him making sure to be careful with my words.

Korey just stared at me trying to register what was going on but I couldn't care enough to tell him to stop.

I took a deep breath and was finally gonna talk to Troye Sivan again. But it wasn't the same as before. Because not only did I feel nervous, I felt an unreal amount of pain.

Me-
"Yeah what's wrong Troye."

But before I had time to regret writing back, Troye wrote back almost instantly.

Troye-
" No, I need to talk to you in person."