22.)Boyfriend Tag

Troyes POV

==*Flashback*==

" The boyfriend tag." He said grinning. My stomach dropped at the thought, or more like flew up into the fucking sky. How the hell was I gonna hide my crush from him, when we were gonna be talking about us as boyfriends?

People could already nearly tell from the past videos, and our tweets, Tyler was a flirtatious guy as everyone knew, so most people didn't think there was anything from that side of the troyler relationship. Where as I, single, awkward, Troye would about shit myself when Tyler would look at me or even tweet me.

When he first reblogged my post on tumblr, as I admitted in our One direction tattoo video, I screamed. That was only about 20% of my meltdown though. When I saw his name in my notifications, I jumped up from my bed and nearly threw up. I was leaning over my bed with one hand keeping me up and the other holding my face. That face had the biggest beam I have ever felt on it and I went sprinting down the stairs screaming " Oh my fucking God." After my mother yelled at me about my language, I told the Mellets about it. They were almost as shocked as I was.

So when I said that in our video, my dad had texted me.. " You screamed.. Lol, more like shit your pants and ate it." First of all, Gross. And second, My dad was weird, that I will admit.

" That was the most requested thing?" I spoke realizing I haven't replied.

He nodded showing me the tweets. While I was scrolling through the never ending said video idea, it almost seemed like Tyler had been gazing in my direction. Probably trying to see where my comfort zone stood.

" So. Are we gonna do it?" I asked cautiously.

" Do you want to?"

That was a good question, did I want too? Yeah, I most defiantly did. But he could never know that.

I shrugged my shoulders trying to ask casual. " It's was the fans want."

" Okay. Sounds good. " he hummed grabbing his camera from the bedside table.

" Okay."

" Okay." He said again, grinning. I laughed at his failed attempt of acting like Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars.

" We are not Hazel and Augustus." I joked.

He stared for a moment smiling at my comment. " Your right. We are Augustus and.. What's that bitches name. You know the blind one."

Rolling my eyes I hit him on the shoulder. " Isaac."

--

Things were alright so far in video. There were some bloopers and awkward moments where we laughed it off, but for the most part.. I kept my cool. Until I fucked up.

" -That's all of them. It me, Tyler."

" It Us..."

And in that moment our eyes met. The look he gave me wasn't weirded out, or upset. He stared into my eyes and I could understand what he was thinking. 'us.' Ran through my head as we continued having our eyes locked. The small smile that infected his lips appeared on mine as well. Sexual tension was exploding inside my head and I needed to stop it. So I laughed, and he did as well.

" Sorry." I said after our laughter settled down.

" For what?"

Every time I looked at him, it was almost like I was falling for him all over again. " Making it awkward."

" Troye. It wasn't awkward. The reason why I laughed was thinking about how the fans would blow up over it. Like you said, it us. It's just how we do things." He paused glancing over. I could've swore I saw a hint of pink in his cheeks. " And I hope we spend the rest of our lives being awkward together."

Rest of our lives, together. I liked those words. Especially coming out of his mouth.

I giggled not knowing what to say after that. " Wanna continue the video?"

" Yeah." He spoke.

--

" Tylah."

"Hmm.." he said from the bathroom while cleaning off his face. Thankfully he let me go first, so I had no paint on me.

" Let's watch a movie!" My childish tone seeped through.

He agreed thankfully, and we finally picked one. The movie was something called About Time with the girl from The Vow and The Notebook. She was a very talented actor. I liked the way she could nearly work any hair color, and this movie she was working red. Props to her, that's a challenging color.

After figuring out it was something about time travel, and love.. I was completely addicted. My head was rested on Tyler's chest as we laid on the couch. It wasn't that intimate chest position though, that I silently wished it was. The back of my head was against his chest and his hands where above his head. Is it wrong of me to wish they were on me? One intertwined with my fingers and the other pulling me closer to his body.

Imagine the feeling you would get from being wrapped in Tyler Oakley's arms. His strong, sexy, muscular arms that I dreamed about. They were my sexuality in arm form. Like damn, every part of Tilly was perfect, but once I saw those arms, I wished they would be holding me.

" Troye what are you thinking about?" A voice filled my hears.

" I was thinking about Love." Which wasn't a exact lie. But I didn't think I was in love with Tyler. I knew I had a huge huge crush, but love is a scary word.

Love is dangerous. That word has caused more pain then hate. Cause when you hate someone, soon enough you will realize they weren't worth your time. But when you love someone and they break your heart, you realize they were worth your time. Because for a moment you were happy. And it felt so good. Then the next moment, your wondering what you did wrong.

" Are you in love, Troye Sivan?" He asked.

" I was just thinking about what it was like to be In love."

His breath hit the top of my head. The warmth was refreshing. " Blind. But maybe that was because it was the wrong person."

In my head I asked myself. Was I the right person?

Authors Note: So I tried something different adding a bit of memories and stuff. Tell me if you like it and If I should do more memorable troyler moments?

I love you guys xx