9.)Maybe Im a Terrible Liar

Tyler's POV

The party ended up going by pretty fast. We ended up just watching magic shows and people talking. It was fun to just catch up to your internet friends from across the world.

I only chatted with Troye and Connor a couple of times because I tried my hardest to stay far away as possible.

Connor and I haven't been as close as we used to either. Ever since he came out it's like we drifted far apart not speaking at all. I just hope Troye and I don't become like that.

After the get together happened, it was the actual party. Drinking and dancing was completely acceptable and I didn't disappoint.

The surprise guest was none other than the amazingly hot Bruno Mars, and can I say he absolutely slays me.

Listening to him and dancing along with Mamrie, Grace and Hannah. I was having the best time. We were laughing and thrusting our hips to the sound of the music.

Mamrie and Grace ran up to get closer to the very attractive man sing. I would have too if I wasn't so over heated.

I tried my hardest not to look In the direction of Troye because I knew my heart would hurt seeing him sing along. When he sang I felt my stomach turn in happiness everytime. His voice was without a doubt the best thing I have ever heard.

Suddenly Bruno informed us of his change in music and he was going to slow it down. I was excited to hear what he had in store for us until a familiar song came on.

The song that reminded me of Troye everytime, came on filling the room and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

When our friends talk about you all it does it just tear me down.
My heart breaks a little when I hear your name is all just sounds like ooooooooo
Mmm to young to dumb to realize that I should bought you flowers, should of held your hand.

" Tyler, are you okay." Hannah interrupted the song. I realized then that a tear fell down my face along with others following.

Shit I was crying. I have to get out of here before Troye sees me.

" Yeah, I have to go. I'll text you later." I spoke running before she had time to reply.

I left the building and looked both ways before making my way down a unfamiliar alley.

Before I knew it my foot caught a crack and I fell to the ground and stayed their refusing to get up. I sobbed into my shirt just thinking about how I've messed up so badly.

" Oh my god. Tyler!" A voice yelled from not far down the alley. I weeped harder knowing that accent was without a doubt the one person I didn't want to see me like this. " answer me."

He kneeled beside me and flipped me over when I wasn't going to reply.

" I fell." I admitted silencing my cry.

" Come on Tilly. Let's go back to your hotel room."

I shook my head and refused to get up. " Please could you leave me. I just want to lay here for awhile."

But he pulled me up and wouldn't take no for a answer. " No Tyler, I'm not gonna leave you lying on the floor again. Ever again." He yelled.

We walked through the street until Troye called a taxi and he jumped in with me.

He tried working up a conversation about what happened and I emotionally couldn't handle it.

Finally we arrived at the hotel room and he took me inside and helped me into the bed. He didn't leave like I expected him to though. Instead he climbed into my bed and wrapped his thin arm around me.

" What are you doing?" I asked giving him a look of confusion. He returned the same look.

" I'm not leaving you."

" I'm fine. You can go." I said still not removing his arm. He wrapped it tighter around me and moved my head so it was leaning against his shoulder.

" Shut up Tyler. Like I said earlier Im not leaving you while your upset because of me. That is my biggest regret."

I didn't even have to tell him I was crying over him. He obviously saw me break down at the concert and I haven't been with anyone since, so he can clearly read between the lines. I hate myself for showing my emotions.

" I'm so sorry, you shouldn't have to take care of me. You have other people to worry about." I whine tears falling down my face again.

" Stop." Troye said bluntly.

We didn't speak for awhile. Just enjoying eachothers company, or at least I was. I'm clearly not the gorgeous, tall, amazingly talented boy next to me so I didn't know how he felt.

I felt guilty though. Everytime I would just truly be happy again, I thought of Connor. How could I do this to him. We might not be friends that much anymore but I still would never want to hurt him.

" You have to go now Troye. Connor is probably waiting for you." I got up walking toward the door.

" But I don't want to leave you. He can wait, he's not gonna die." He giggled patting the bed for me to sit down. But I couldn't let myself ignore the fact that he belonged to someone else. Even if I wanted him to be mine more than anything in the world.

"No Troye. Because I die when I'm not with you. You make people not know how to breathe when your not with them. You belong to him and it's my job to make sure your happy."

" Why is it your job." He argued standing up. I leaned against the wall and ran my hand through my quiff. Do not cry no matter what.

" Because if you love someone, set them free-"

" and if they love you they will come back. Here I am Tyler. I'm standing here right in front of you." He cut in slowly walking toward me. " You keep acting like this isn't hard for me. You have no idea. My brain is telling me Connor but my Heart is telling me you."

" Your brain is smart. Choose Connor. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not good enough for you." I said honestly. He deserves the world and I can't give him it.

No matter how much I want him I will say everything in my power to let him forget about me. I'm just hoping it doesn't come to it. Would I lie to make him leave. Would I lie to let him move on. I think I would. I need to help him move on.

" But I love you." Troye said suddenly.

I guess I'm gonna have to lie. Just say you don't love him. Okay 1.. 2..

" I love you too."

Authors Note: Hey hey hey. So I usually just get the pics of Google and that's what I did for this one. It's literally amazing but idk who did it so.. Whoever did this.. Damn. You are amazing.

Anyways yeah so this is the new chap.. Starting to get a little more Troyler af.

Love you guys xoxo