12.) Once a day

Troyes POV

Tyler was going back to LA today and that was when I decided, to try to win him back.

I wasn't aware if Tyler would even reply. Or what that boy would think of this. But all I knew was I was going to try.

--
5/4/15 1:38 am

Tyler, Ty, Tilly...I Lied. I can't stay away from you even if I tried. Clearly you can stay away from me. I don't understand how you can not speak to me for so long. I'm tired of going through your videos when you refuse to speak to me. Have I told you I've seen them all at least three times. True fan girl. I miss you too much. Do you miss me? Text me xx.

--
5/5/15 6:57 am

It's the second day and I didn't get a text. Is it wrong that I expected it. Why do you result in pushing me away when I'm begging for you to come. I thought you said you wanted me. I made a mistake. I was blind and I can't believe I ever made the mistake of dating Connor. But don't you think it would have been unfair if I ended up with my soul mate from the start. My parents always said there will be mistakes before I'm with the one. You were my first love and I want more than anything, for you to be my last.

--
5/6/15 7:48 pm

Once again you didn't write me. Please can we start over and pretend this never happened. Let's grow old together. We can have a family. And the dog you have always wanted. Imagine him or her at the foot of the bed while we are holding our child watching Disney. Do you know how many children you want? Or what Gender? Remember when you wrote you wanted 10 children. Remember when I did. It wasn't a coincidence. Are you crying, thinking of us with our children while I sing them to sleep. I am.

--
5/7/15 5:29 am

I had another dream about us last night. You called me your boyfriend and I called you my Tilly. Even though you are already my Tilly. When the fans started calling you Tilly, I got defensive. The time I made that nickname, I was afraid what you would think. I'm so glad you liked it. I love it when you call me Troye Sivan, even though that's my name. I like it the way you say it.

--
5/8/15 9:40 am

Is it wrong that I think about you nonstop. It's almost scary. Every time I see someone post about how attractive you are, I get protective. I don't want anyone recognizing, how gorgeous you are because I don't want you to choose someone better. Are you gonna choose me?

--
5/9/15 11:11 pm

If you don't want me the way I want you. Then fine can we at least go back to the way we used to be. Best friends that spend every second together. I might still look at you like a love struck teenage girl, that would be okay right. It not like it's any different then it used to be. Everybody could see it. Could you?

--
5/10/15 2:35 am

Did I tell you I broke things off with Connor? The day that we talked when I left I went and told him I was sorry. He wasn't mad. Not at you, not at me. So if that is why your not speaking to me and not letting this happen... Connor and I are over. All I want is us. Troyler 5 ever?

--
5/11/15 11:46 pm

Are you still glad I said hi?...Do you remember my subway order?... Are my eyes still hazel?...Does T+T still = Love heart? Is Don't Wait still our friendship Song? Do you still wish I were here right now? Are we still best friends?

Update: I'm still missing you.

--
5/12/15 12:02am

I'm incredibly in love with you Tilly.

Authors Note:

Really short sorry, but texts to Tyler. Will he reply? Will he ignore and run away from Love.