29.) Wedding

" Please Exchange Your Vows."

The way the tuxedo fell perfectly against his body wouldn't have been allowed in any fashion magazine strictly because supplying false hope of looking this good, wasn't thought to be possible. His arms seemed to be pumping through the fabric asking for attention technically begging any one who laid eyes open them, to drop to the floor and worship. After going days on end without providing the memory of his fallen quiff, today it stood tall. Just like the boy within the suit and behind the glasses.

Without a doubt, this day people would see two human beings devoting their life to one another, and finally understand what love really means. Because already thinking about the moment that half the population has been waiting for, the mothers of the soon to be husbands were wiping their fallen tears from their eyes.

The decor left every guest speechless. People wondered if they had hired God himself to decorate the venue.. Nobody would have been surprised. Because how could two personalities come together and make such a breath taking atmosphere. This wedding might have just made records upon the most prettiest sceneries the universe has and will ever see. But If Tyler could see Troye right now, I bet all the money in the world, he would fight you on that opinion.

His curls fell onto his face like they always did, but somehow they managed to be even more jaw dropping then usual. What was scary though, is how impossibly blue his eyes had become. Almost like two custom made marbles formed entirely out of the bluest ocean water. If Tyler hadn't died right there from how incredible Troye looked, I know he would have beaten himself up for ever letting the thought of Hazel seem into his head. He despised that word. It was like a virus that eats at him for ever giving it permission to win.

So yes, maybe the wedding had a color scheme of blue, so Troye would never forget that Tyler knew the color of the younger boys eyes. Or maybe just because the ocean view made it stand out. But Troye never disapproved of reminding his man, of the mistake made in The Boyfriend Tag, year of 2014. Now in 2021, he still cherishes that video. Expect in little over a hour, it would be an appropriate occasion to upload A Husband Tag.

Tylers heart pumped in his chest as he walked down the aisle with his hand intertwined with his mothers, and familiar faces with bright smiles. He arrived at the end of the aisle and smiled at the priest. She wore a beautiful dress and a glowing grin.

Jackie, Tylers Mother squeezed her sons hand offering her reassurance. Although she loved Troye, it was hard to say goodbye to her little boy. In a metaphorical type of way. She could not stop tweeting about it on 2 of her social media accounts. The queen approved of the marriage, and for Tyler that was all he ever wanted.

The sudden realization of what was about to happen almost knocked Tyler off his feet. At the same time of being so extremely nervous, there was nothing he wanted more then for Troye to already be within arms reach.

Because that's where his heart laid. Where he felt nothing but comfort and love. Where he could see his future, and happiness. He struggled to not have a breakdown at the thought of leaving here today with Troye Sivan, as his even more then before.

He felt a squeeze of his shoulder and turned to see Korey standing behind him. " The man walking down the aisle is your forever.. Couldn't be more happier you realized it was Troye." A small pat before his finishing words. " I got tissues if you need them Ty."

Troyes heart was screaming at him. The quickened breaths and tearing eyes excited him in the weirdest way possible. He knew as soon as he saw his Tilly, that nervous feeling will subside and just feel true euphoria. A tug to the hand and a smiling Laurelle explained it was time. And he listened to his heart.. Somehow it was controlling his legs, walking him away from where he was standing and toward the man of his dreams.