25.) Underneath

Tyler's POV

A casual act of setting candles to make a pleasant smell, turned into a room full of sexual tension. Only had I lit the third candle before a certain boy walked in. His curly fringe laid on his face and still was wet from the shower he had just came from. Unfortunately he had clothes on, so his thin body had hid behind his layers of clothing.

A smile appeared on his face as he walked over next to me, grabbing the remaining lighter. Without a word he began helping me finish being a hipster like Tumblr person, with all the candles.

A hum filled my ears, and I listened closer to his voice. His singing was my favorite I had ever heard. If he wasn't already destined to take over the world, and had auditioned for American Idol... There wasn't a doubt in my mind believing he wouldn't have won first place. It was elegant and just life changing.

" settle down with me." He began. " Cover me up. Cuddle me in. Lie down with me. And I'll be your safety.."

I just had to interrupt. " Okay."

" what?" He laughed finishing his side of candles.

" I will. I'll settle down with you. I'll cover and cuddle with you. Most defiantly i will lie down with you. And most importantly I'll be your safety."

He hadn't said anything yet but the look on his face was filled with wonder. His mouth was agape and eyes wide. I turned away from his look so he wouldn't see my grin. A capricious grab to my wrist spun me back around and before I had time to realize what his plan was, his lips connected with mine.

The back of my neck was warm with the presence of his delicate hand. His touch alone could cause me to roll in euphoria. So imagine the way his kiss made me feel.

Soft lips were moving with mine. He laid light bites at the bottom of my mouth. I moaned into his mouth and that gave him the perfect opportunity to let his tongue explore the places he hasn't before. My fingers found his jaw and I pulled his face impossibly closer to mine. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, just desperate for the feeling of each other. Troye pushed me against the wall and left my mouth. I whimpered when he dropped his hands and backed away.

He had slowly been working his way down the buttons of his shirt when it finally fell open. His chest and stomach were in clear view, and my breath hitched at the sight. Beautiful was a understatement. I studied his body, and the glance down showed Troye had began to get self conscious.

Troye had a bad habit of degrading himself and I wished more then anything to take away his doubts. He was stunning in all the right ways. Not just facial features. Sure, his face could win awards and cure the harshest diseases, because he was drop dead gorgeous. The prettiest man that I have ever seen.. But his personality is what makes him unforgettable. He's kind, to the extent that he raised money for cancer. He's miraculous to every aspect, From caring about to his fans, to working long days to make them happy. Everything he is, inspires me. And this moment, right now.. I never wanted to forget.

My hands that were much smaller then his, traced his defined collar bones and pecks. I glanced up at him and his pink cheeks only added to his beauty. "Troye your stunning. The most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Every sunset, the northern lights, any landscape has no chance of comparing to your beauty. " I explained to him. I'd spend the rest of my life, trying to make him believe me.

I watched as he moved his hand to my cheeks and ghosted his thumb over my lips. The feeling of his skin, locked in my head.

Gently, I had pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. " Are you sure Troye. If your not ready.."

"-Tilly. I have never wanted something so much. I need this. I need you."

To that, I grabbed his small wrist and guided him to my bed. It didn't seem like just my bed anymore. It was our bed.