He Rescues You

You were walking home where Patrick was waiting. You were already late, so you were going as fast as you could. You yelped as you tripped and fell. You stood up quickly and looked around to see if anyone saw.

  There was one man advancing on you rather quickly. You started crossing the street to avoid him but he grabbed your wrists. "No! Let me go!" You cried. He just grinned, yellow teeth showing and lust in his eyes. "PATRICK!" You screamed, as you were only a block away from his house.

  "He'll never hear you.." The stranger said, pinning you against a wall. He tried to kiss you, but you resisted. He growled and pressed a knife against your throat. You whimpered.

  As he went in for a kiss, you heard quick footsteps and the thin blade pressing against your throat disappeared. You looked to see Patrick murderously glaring at the man. Patrick had the knife in his hand, and a gash ran across the other man's face. The man glowered at Patrick and ran off.

   You ran and hugged Patrick as hard as you could. "It's okay. I'll protect you." He reassured, planting a kiss on your head. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern lighting his eyes. You nodded. "Let's get you home." He said, picking you up and carrying you back home bridal-style.

"I love you," you said.

"I love you too. And I'll make sure nothing bad ever happens to you again."

***

Edited!