Daisies

[GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO WEEF WOOF (KAERETH) ON TWITTER FOR MAKING THIS KO-FI!]

...

...

...

...

...

...

"OH COME ON!" Y/N shouted loudly in the dorm.

Adora suddenly fell off the bed, the bottom bunk, wearing her crop top and a pair of light blue sweats, her socks squeaking on the ground.

...

"What is it? What's wrong!?" Adora asked, worried as Y/N bonked their head against the desk a few times, hardly moving their body.

...

...

...

...

"Of all the projects for Photography..." they groaned, reconsidering their coursework altogether.

"Casta is my 13th reason right now..."

"What? Why? What's going on?" Adora put a hand on their shoulder as she stood beside Y/N.

...

...

"We just got a project..."

...

Adora paused for a moment.

"Pff, well, it can't be that bad," the smirked.

...

"I have to do a vlog."

...

...

"Oh, never mind then..." Adora winced.

She knew they weren't the kind of person that does cameras, much less videos.

What possible ideas could they come up with, anyway?

...

Y/N sat at the desk, unsure of what to do.

"They don't have to see my face, right? I don't even want to hear my own voice! It always sounds so weird..." They cringed.

"It's a vlog," Adora reminded.

"Yeah, I know. I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME TWICE," Y/N groaned.

...

"How long does it need to be?" Adora asked, a hand on their shoulder.

"At least five minutes," Y/N mumbled into the wood.

"We can do anything, but it just needs to be that long, I guess," they added.

...

...

It was mid to late January, so snow was much more frequent in how much it piled up.

They had on a set of khaki pants, and a long sleeved white shirt to compliment it.

"Maybe I can just do a tutorial or something, I don't know..." Y/N groaned, unsure of what to do.

...

...

Adora stood by, pursing her lip, trying to think of several different things.

"Maybe like a routine thing?" Adora suggested.

"No... almost everybody's probably gonna try and do that," Y/N replied, scooting the chair back.