Fall Back! It's Junior Year!

...

...

...

Adora had "Everyone Wants to Rule the World" on full blast in her car, Y/N sitting in the passenger seat as Bow and Glimmer sat in the back.

All of them sang along with the lyrics.

...

[For a quick note, here's the choices for the outfit you guys are wearing! Of course, it's up to you what you see yourself in!]

Mascs: A vintage Pac-Man t-shirt, a pair of baggy, peach-colored sweatpants, and black Vans. (ALSO WEARING THE EAR CUFFS THAT THEY GOT FROM GLIMMER DURING CHRISTMAS!)

Femmes: The "Smart One" crop top, white leggings, and blue Nike shoes.

"Welcome to your life," everyone sang in unison, the music turned up enough that it would be considered blasting as they all yelled.

The windows were down as they all bobbed their heads in tune. The sun began to rise in the distance as the clouds began to part.

"There's no turning back!"

"Even while we sleep!"

...

...

"We will find you ACTING ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR!"

"TURN YOUR BACK ON MOTHER NATURE!"

"EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD!"

...

...

Adora turned the music down a little, giving a little "Whoo!" from the excitement of it all.

"I can't believe the summer went by so quickly!" Bow smiled, leaning forward in his seat, stretching in his crop top.

"You got that right. It feels like it was here yesterday..." Adora said aloud.

Y/N rolled their eyes, "Because the last day was yesterday," they leaned towards her with a smirk.

...

"AH, BUP BUP BUP! Don't remind me!" She scolded them as they laughed.

"You plan on trying out for the soccer team at all? I'm gonna try for volleyball again, but I also want to try practicing my skating a little bit more."

"Maybe? I'll see," She winked at Y/N, warranting a mild, knowing blush from them.

...

...

"I want to try and join the archery club this year. Bow said he could help show me the ropes!" Glimmer squealed with excitement. Bow smiled at her.

Y/N had their hand resting out the window as the bright light of the sun poked through. Everyone was on their way back to school. They could catch a glimpse of the school busses going up the highways and freeways from where the squad was.

They often forgot about the beautiful view that was always there when they passed by the valley to get to campus. The lush trees and the brilliant, gleaming skyscraper buildings, the sandy beaches in Mystacor, and then some!

...

"What classes do you guys have this year?" Bow asked, snapping them out of their trance.

"Well, I know Y/N and I actually have every period except first with each other," Adora said.

"Really? With which teachers?" Glimmer put her hands on the shoulder of Y/N's seat.

"From what I know, Dr. Norwyn is my science teacher for first period-"