Delicate [JUNIOR YEAR TRAILER]

[I figured this would be a nice precursor to the next volume of the Best Friend Squad's lives. What do you think is gonna happen?]

...

...

...

...

...

[Song Begins]

...

...

[0:07]

...

"What's the plan for summer break?" Adora beams at Y/N, both having a small meeting in the living room of Adora's home.

"Well..." Y/N nervously smiles, blushing.

...

"I was thinking the shore. We could all play beach volleyball down there!"

Adora and Y/N are seen laughing with Glimmer on the beach, in swimsuits as Adora holds a volleyball.

...

[0:17]

...

"Have you told your parents yet?" Glimmer put a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"No..." they said, despondent.

"I can't really know for sure how they'll feel about it..."

...

[0:26]

...

...

"Woo!" Y/N's head stuck out the window of Adora's car as the Squad went off somewhere unknown.

...

"You've got to start figuring out where it is you fit in the world," their mother's voice spoke, Y/N sitting in a classroom, staring out the window.

"I already know where I fit! It seems like it's you that doesn't know where I fit in your life!" Y/N argued.

[0:34]

...

"Y/N, what do you want to do when we graduate?"

"I don't know..."

"Maybe we'll go out adventuring! Seeing new places each day. We'll travel!" They voiceover.

They can be seen skidding Adora's car to a stop in an empty parking lot, both them and Adora clinging to the leather.

...

[0:45. PAUSE FOR A MOMENT.]

"Yeah... that definitely played out a lot differently in my mind..." they say as they and Adora recollect themselves in the car.

...

[RESUME]

[0:46]

...

Adora rubs through Y/N's hair as the two laugh, outside in some sort of forest.

"Junior year! Who else is excited? This means we're one more year closer to graduation!" Bow cheered.

...

...

"Back then I felt excited..." Y/N can be seen putting down a pencil at their desk, looking at the computer with concern.

...

[0:55]

"Now?" They can be seen walking through the halls of the school, on their own.