April Showers Bring May Flowers

...

...

...

[IT'S FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN! BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS GUYS! THERE IS GONNA BE A LOT GOING DOWN IN THIS ONE!]

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

April 1st, the day dreaded by teachers and adults alike. And also a day that kids adored.

...

...

...

"How in the hell did you even manage to convince me to come here?" Y/N deadpanned, both them and Adora standing in a dark, eerie corridor of the school.

The lights were off, and the two were armed only with flashlights.

Their outfits somewhat matched the vibe, too, both each wearing 80s style outfits, with Y/N's being provided by Glimmer.

...

...

Adora had on a red jacket over a white shirt with lines across it, the lines varying in color, with "Polaroid" over top.

This was accompanied by a pair of high-waisted jeans and a belt, with white Reeboks.

...

...

Y/N had a large blue Nylon jacket over an 80s/90s style party shirt, neon-like outlines of squiggly lines, triangles, dashes, and swirls, all of which had a pink, blue, or yellow color. Some even had a checkerboard pattern to them.

...

They also had a pair of navy blue trousers, with black converse shoes to finish the outfit.

They had a small little drawstring bag with them.

...

"Heh..." Adora nervously chucked.

...

...

"And worse..." their eye twitched, "How did we even end up here?"

Adora could only shrug.

...

...

...

...

A Day Earlier...

...

...

Y/N was sitting peacefully in their room, reading through one of the books Adora gave them, The Great Gatsby.

...

Adora was in the room with them, at the desk, working on some sort of assignment.

Y/N was in a onesie, Adora just in a tank top and sweats, the duo dressing down after school ended.

...

...

Adora scrolled through her assignments, already finished, just checking to make sure everything was done.

The door to the room suddenly creaked open, both of their eyes trained on the entrance.

Y/N swore they saw Glimmer for just a moment before she nabbed Adora and disappeared with her.