Birds

Hey guys!!

I know the last chapter in the installment, apart from the tiktok one, was pretty emotional!

Brace yourselves.

Cause I decided to do a small, written music video based off of Imagine Dragons's "Birds".

...

And we all know that this band gets the tears flowing, one way or another.

...

...

However, whether or not the events that happen in this end up being true?

Only I myself will know that truth.

...

...

...

But anyways, here's a little something to enjoy and visualize while the journey continues!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Song begins)

...

Y/N, matured, and older, has hair at least shoulder-length, tied up in a ponytail, spikes rising up at the front of their head, still holding onto the same hairstyle there.

They are in white cargos, a racerback sports bra, and have a charcoal and grey flannel, the shirt bristling in the wind as it remained unbuttoned, Y/N riding on a motorcycle.

It's a Suzuki Katana, a Stellar Blue color lining the vehicle.

...

They're driving across a bridge, a backpack on their back. They'd just finished a long week at work, explaining it.

There was no traffic, the wind blowing against them as they made their way home, the place looking awfully empty.

Y/N revved the clutch of the motorcycle, and sped off, a determined, yet somewhat afraid look on their face.

(0:16)

...

...

"Two hearts..."

A high school Y/N walks up to the entrance of the school, bag over their shoulder, staring up at the building.