A League of Her Own

[CONTENT WARNING: Mild NFSW content (basically the SPICY GAY) + some BLOOD from FIGHTING. Enjoy!]

...

...

...

...

"Here!" Adora shouted, raising her arm up so that her teammates could hear her. The ball skidded across the grass as she received it.

The crowd was cheering and commenting on the game as she ran across the field.

...

The blonde passed it to her teammate, Sarafine, who started to dribble up the sideline as she and their midfielders started to prepare runs for a through ball.

Y/N was wearing a sleeveless crew shirt with Adora's number on the front, a small golden bracelet on their left hand as they cheered her on.

Glimmer and Frosta were standing alongside them as they watched Adora make a run, the ball being cleared from Dryl's goal box.

It was an away game, the grass in the area sort of dry and arid, though the stadium in itself was pretty high-tech.

...

There were two concession stands and plenty of room to roam and watch the match.

"Go, Adora! Woo!" Y/N cupped their hands around their mouth, shouting loud enough so that Adora could hear.

"Aw, yeah! Kick their butts!" Frosta punched at the air, Glimmer shaking her head with a knowing grin.

...

...

"I'm glad you invited us out here. This is actually pretty nice for a place that's mainly valleys and rocks," Glimmer would explain as Frosta tried to stand on her tippy toes to see.

"Got it!" One of Bright Moon's players would go retrieve the ball for a throw in, taking a few paces back to build up momentum.

"It was this or going to the MSC."

MSC was just another way of saying Mystacor's Shopping Center. In all fairness, they had a wide variety of things to choose from, but spending all day with her parents?

Parents that only remember a small fraction of the stores, most of them being boring, you get the idea.

...

"Coach Micah would have ended up in Sporting Goods and NEVER left. Either that or that one nice clothing shop," Y/N gave it some thought.

"Ugh, yes! Plus, he always manages to drag us to that one antique outlet they have. He can't seem to get enough of the gems!" Glimmer threw her hands out.

...

...

Y/N covered their laughter as they paid attention to the field, watching Adora make a nice stepover move past a defender.

Glimmer had Frosta sitting on her shoulders so she could see better, the cheers and clamor from the stands picking up as Bright Moon started to make runs into Dryl's end.

Adora had the ball near the corner and launched a cross into the box. It flew past a few Bright Moon players and Dryl players, one of Adora's teammates receiving the ball.

They managed to perambulate it and shot it in the bottom right corner, scoring.

...

Of course, everyone, including Y/N, Glimmer, and Frosta, all cheered, jumping around wildly.