Girlfriend

...

[Just a little thing for ya, this is what Y/N's hair currently looks like. They've been growing it out!]

 They've been growing it out!]

...

[Now onto the story!]

...

...

...

...

...

...

Finals were finally over.

...

It took a lot of grit and extra hours, but they made it.

...

...

Y/N was sitting at the chair, in front of the desk, finishing up some sort of math sheet.

It was the last problem too.

...

They tapped the pencil impatiently on the wooden desktop.

...

...

Friday afternoon. They had been hoping it would warm up outside, and, thankfully, it had been.

A good 70 degrees.

They were wearing the tee Adora leant them in the start of the year, wearing a pair of black Adidas shorts with white stripes on the sides.

...

Y/N sighed, dropping the pencil down and leaning back in the chair, palms on their face as their arms stretched out to their sides.

They heard the door to the dorm open up, already figuring who it is.

...

Their palms still covered their face, little steps coming closer to them.

They felt a sudden weight fall right onto their lap, someone's arms wrapping around them in a nice tight hug.

"Hiii," Adora smiled, her head resting in the crook of their neck.

"Hey Adora," they spoke after chuckling a little. Y/N returned the embrace.

...

"How'd you know it was me?" The blonde wondered, her hands on the small of Y/N's back.

"I can tell just by the voice."

"And the smell of lilies."

...

"Aw," Adora gushed.

"SHUSH," They replied, letting Adora rest on their lap as they went back to solving the problem.