That one Night

The team walks in to start the new case. "Ok. This one is really creepy so forgive me for not looking at the screen." Garcia says with a hint of disgust in her voice. "Four bodies were found skinned and left at Grosimo park in L.A. Here comes the disgusting part. Next to each body a dog with its head cut off is placed by the victims feet. See! Why dogs? The sick people in this world. Oh please find this killer and make him or her suffer." She concludes with tears in her eyes.
"Woah baby girl calm down. I'm sure we can find him and he will get a fair punishment."Morgan says.
Emily is letting their meeting fly through her mind and just focuses on Hotches face. She imagines loving him, how his moan sounds, how her name sounds escaping his lips just before he comes. She doesn't realise she is staring until she locks eyes with Hotch. She quickly turns her head and looks down at the table.
"Wheels up in twenty." Hotch says.
The team hurries out the office and gets ready for their long flight to LA.
XXX
On the jet, Hotch keeps staring at Emily. He thinks back when she was staring at him. He asks himself what she was thinking about. Was she thinking about him? Then he cuts his own thoughts off. No, she doesn't feel that way about me. Not the way I feel about her. He corrects himself.
The team goes over the details of the case. Emily decides that she can't focus so she dismisses herself from the group and sits at the far corner of the jet drowning in her own thoughts.
Reid seems to notice but doesn't say anything, he just jots a few notes down in his head about her behavior.
Once the team is done going over the case, Hotch walks over to Emily.
"Are you ok? You kind of seem out of it today. Will it affect your performance?" He says trying to hide his feelings.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little thrown around with my own thoughts." Emily responds. She picks her head up and locks eyes with Hotch, losing her words. "I...uh...dont..." She struggles.
"I need you on your game today, working this case." Hotch says. He then reaches for her thigh and gently rubs it. Emily gasps in satisfaction. Hotch quickly looks up and looks in her eyes trying to find the answer to his question; does she like me? He slowly stands up straight and clears his throat as he walks towards the rest of the waiting team.
XXX
"I'm so happy you guys caught that guy. I mean how could you kill a dog. I draw the line at that." Garcia says.
"Guys, our flight got canceled due to the storm. We are going to have to find a hotel for the night." Hotch informs.
The team looked for hours but couldn't find a decent enough hotel to crash in. They were all booked due to the holiday weekend coming up.
"It's three in the morning! I'm ready to go to sleep!" Garcia whines.
"As am i" Reid adds.
JJ and Morgan nod in agreement.
"Maybe we can get a cheap hotel for the night. We need sleep." Rossi suggests.
XXX
They find this old, smelly hotel to crash in. The team drags themselves to the front office to books their rooms.
"We would like seven rooms please." Hotch informs.
"Sorry, we only have three rooms open tonight. Would that work?" The hotel manager asks.
"What?" JJ asks with disbelieve.
"Nah I'm not about to sleep on the floor." Morgan demands.
"We are going to have to double up okay? One room will have three people." Hotch tells the team.
Garcia grabs Morgan. "I got hot chocolate." She sequels.
Morgan smiles with agreement.
"I'll sleep with reid or Emily. They are thin and will give me some elbow room." JJ states with a stern tone.
"I will. Studies actually show that if you have more space when you sleep, then your performance rate goes up 24.56 percent." Reid says.
"Haha ok then I guess that answers that. Emily are you ok with that?"
"Yeah. It doesn't matter to me." Emily responds in the calmest tone possible. She is smiling and jumping up and down in her head.
"Yeah okay. Then Hotch and Emily you will share a room." Rossi says.
Emily is excited at the thought of having Hotch sleep with her.
The rest of the team leaves first leaving Hotch and Emily in the hallway.
"Ok what room do we have?" Asks Emily.
"Room number 351." He says.
They find themselves outside of their room door. Emily slides the card and the room unlocks. She enters first and smiles at the bed, noticing it's only a twin size. She quickly plops on the bed. "I can't wait to get sleep!" Emily squels. Then she quickly saddens when she looks at her clothes. "Shit!"
"What happened?"Hotch questions.
"I don't have any pajamas. I wasn't ready for this ocasion to take place."
"I don't think anyone was."
"Can I wear your shirt? It looks comfy."Emily asks with a smile.
"Of course" Hotch says as he takes off his shirt leaving him in his under shirt.
"Thanks. Your a lifesaver."
Emily enters the bathroom removing her bra and putting Hotches shirt on. It's big on her and goes up to her lower thighs. So she decides she doesn't need bottoms. She exits the bathroom only to see Hotch laying on the floor. She plops on the bed in disappointment.
"You know I'm not gonna let you sleep on the floor."
"No, really you need the bed."
"There is room for two smart one."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course, I mean you let me use your shirt. I only owe this to you." She says.
"Ok scoot over." Hotch replies.
Emily scoots over and Hotch lays on the bed. There is no room between them. Their skin is touching and Emily is loving it. She wraps her arms around his chest pretending to be asleep. Hotch notices it but can't control himself. His hand reaches up and careses her bottom. Emily smiles and lets a small moan escape her lips. He tugs her on top of him. She is now straddling him with only her underwear blocking their love making. She let's out a little scream. They both lean in for a kiss, but can't release their lips off eachother. "I can't resist it" Emily finally says. She pushes her finger through his hair and starts taking off his undershirt. Hotch starts to unbutton his own shirt off emily. He tears it off and stares at her breasts then leans in to kiss them. Emily moans in satisfaction. Then he takes off her underwear. She tears off his boxers. Then Hotch slides his penis into her and she moans even louder. She finds his rhythm quickly and thrust with every stroke. Hotch moans louder and louder in every stroke. Emily reaches for his back and scratches him with satisfaction. She screams not knowing if this is real. Then right before Hotch comes he moans emily name. This causes her to come. She then plops on the other half of the bed with a smile on her face. Hotch also has a smile and pulls her closer so their touching again. She gives him a quick goodnight kiss and waits for the morning to come. Who knows what will happen then.

Note from the author.
Hey I'm Alex, I hope you liked it! Let me know what you think and if I should continue this story. Thanks for reading!