Chapter 30

Two months later....

"JJ, I'm terrified." Emily breathes.

"Hey, don't be. You guys love eachother. Your going to go up there, looking beautiful as always. Hotch will look handsome with his dark suit."

Emily let's out a nervous laugh.

"You two will say your vows, and everything will be perfect." JJ finishes.

"What if something goes wrong? What if I fall mid stage? What if... What if..." Emily races.

"No. None of those outrages stories will happen. I repeat, everything will be perfect."

"Hopefully. I can't believe this is actually happening." She says as the makeup artist finishes applying the soft, pinkish blush on her cheaks.

"All done, Emily." She places her cold hands onto Emily's warmed shoulders. She slightly moves her back to view her finished work. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Emily responds with a small smile.

"Wow." JJ says, all dreamy eyed.

"What? Is something wrong? Do I have mascara on my eyelid?" Emily blinks a few times.

"No. You look beautiful." JJ says as she moves in closer. She moves a part of Emily's hair out of her face. Her eyes wander to her lips. "Just beautiful."

"Um...Thank you." Emily responds as she moves back, a small bit uncomfortable.

"Emily, we're ready for you."

A/N
What do you think of this chapter? Please comment.