The Morning After

Emily wakes up to the pounding on her hotel room door. She ignores it and looks beside her to make sure it wasn't a dream. The knocking comes again, only louder. "Who is that" She thinks to herself. A few seconds later she recognizes that unforgettable voice. It's Reid.
"Guys! The Hotel night expires in exactly 20 minutes and 12 seconds. Plus! We have a big day ahead of us. We need to fly back to our office,work a new case. Get up! " Reid
yells.
Emily soon realizes her situation. She's naked on the bed with Hotch. They slept together. Reid is just a door away from knowing. Emily rubs her head in disappointment of herself.
"Yeah I just got up! I will be out in fifteen minutes!" She yells back to Reid.
"Also before I leave, Rossi said to give this to you."
"What is it?" Emily replies in a panic.
"It's a box. Judging by the size, weight, and greasy smell, it's probably breakfast." Reid informs.
Emily looked around to find her clothes. She pulled on her top then looked for her pants. She finds them under the bed. She rushes to the door while pulling her pants up hoping she hid everything possible. As she opens the squeaky door, she covers the rest of the room so he wouldn't see anything.
"Um...tell him thank you." Emily says as an indication that she doesn't want to talk.
"Whats that smell?" Reid asks sniffing the air in their bedroom.
"What smell? I don't smell anything."
"That's because you have been in this room overnight and your sense of smell is the weakest sense that you have." Reid states curiously.
"Yeah, I don't know. I have to go and get ready so if you will excuse me."
"Whats going on with you? You have been acting strange since the flight here."
Emily started to panic. "Ok. You got me, I don't feel well. I will tell you all the details later but you have to go! Your wasting my time!"
Emily slams the door and looks around. She sees Hotch still sleeping.
"Hotch! Wake up!" She yells as she shakes him back and fourth.
He slowly opens his eyes and smiles.
"We leave in 10 minutes come on!"
He slowly gets up and his face quickly saddens with the realization of what happened.
"Did we...?" He asks.
"Yes. I have feelings for you." Emily says as she sits beside him.
Hotch cuts her off."No listen this shouldn't have happened, I'm sorry that I took advantage of you. I don't want to speak of this." Hotch says angrily.
Emily stares at him in disbelief. Her eyes welt up. Her tears are screaming to come out. Her voice cracks as she says"what?".
She shakes her head and slowly gets up. "You sleep with me and then you dump me. Wow Hotch I expected something a little more believable."
She grabs her bag and exits the room leaving Hotch by himself in his underwear.