The Teasing Game

(By the way Hotch doesn't have jack in this story. Also Strauss is still alive.)

Emily's eyes slowly drift open. It takes her a while to notice where she is. When she does, she smiles and looks beside her only to find an empty space where Hotch is supposed to be. She slowly edges off the bed and places one foot after the other on the soft, white carpet. She pulls the silk sheet over her bare chests and wraps it over her body as she fully stands up. She pats her lips together noticing her mouth is super dry. Rubbing her eyes, she makes her way to the kitchen for water. When she enters, Hotch is naked, cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes. Emily just stares, in a trance. She walks towards him and drops the sheet that was covering her naked body. She grips his bottom and whispers "nice ass" with a smile. He turns around and grabs her waist whispering, "nice everything". He ends it with a kiss. Emily wants more. So she looks down in disappointment that it was only a kiss. He picks up her chin and kisses her deeply this time. He whispers "oh how much I would want to turn you over and fuck you on the kitchen floor."
That leaves Emily with a smile. "Then you would burn our delicious breakfast." She enjoys teasing him.
She looks at his back that is marked with her scratch marks and smiles.
"I'm going to take a shower since your not a morning sex kind of guy." She giggles at her tease and exits the kitchen.
She enters the shower and takes a deep breath through her nose. She smells all the food combined and it makes her feel sick. She reaches for the toilet and pukes. It won't stop. As her puke pours into the toilet she realizes that she has a job and she slept with a co-worker. She is also pregnant with his child and she is over here sleeping around again. The vomit finally comes to a stop. She just sits there pushing her finger tips into her temple in disappointment of herself. Hotch stumbles in and frantically asks if she's ok.
"Yes I'm fine. Just pregnancy side affects."
"Okay good. Need any help?"
"I'm fine. So how are we going to tell them?"
"Who?"
"The team."
"We just tell them. We can clear it up with Strauss."
"We need to tell them tomorrow."
"I know baby."
Hotch can barely see Emily in the steamy bathroom caused by the running hot water. He reaches for a kiss. His lips lead down to her chest and up her neck again. He caresses her breasts and pulls her close. "You were wrong about me not being a morning sex kind of guy." He mimmicks.
Emily laughs and pulls him close hoping that they will bang on the bathroom floor. Hotch kisses her down her stomach. This causes Emily to tense up and want him licking her instantly. He stops just at the vagina, not yet touching it, and pulls back teasing her. Emily moans in frustration.
"Now who's teasing?" He says as he gets up. "Meet me in the kitchen for breakfast" He says with a smile reading Emily's frustrated face.
Emily just gasps in shock that he really teased her this way. How she thought he was going to eat her out but stopped right then. She slowly gets up off the floor, rubs her thin stomach and jumps in the shower.
XXX
It's ten at night and she just finished dinner. She strips naked and lays on the bed with a smile, hoping to get him back for that little tease he pulled in the bathroom. As soon as Hotch enters Emily rubs her breasts and moans. Hotch stops and stares at Emily. He is nearly drooling and walks towards Emily pulling his clothes off his body himself. He gets on top of her and she pushes him off. "Goodnight Hotch." She says with a smile. He looks confused at first and then connects the dots in his head.
"Oh come on baby. I'm horny." He says.
"I was too." She laughs. She pulls him close and drifts to sleep with two things on her mind; She was desperately wanting Hotches sex, and she has to tell her team that she's pregnant with Hotches child tomorrow.