Keeping her Secret

Emily runs out the door with tears in her eyes. As she leaves the drug store she bumps into this man. She is confused at first but pushes him aside and tries to make her way to the car. Little did she know, that man was Reid. He runs towards her and looks into her eyes.
"Woah, hey, what's wrong? Come on you have to tell me."
Emily thinks for a moment. Then she spills everything to him.
"I'm pregnant with Hotches child."
"Woah, when did this happen?"
"The hotel. That one night in the hotel when I roomed with Hotch. I think I love him and I told him I had feelings but he cut me off and said it was a mistake! Now I don't know what to do. I mean I can't keep it!" She says as she rubs her stomach.
Reid is quiet for a while trying to gather his thoughts. He then turns his attention back to Emily. She is crying so much. He reaches out and hugs her.
"It's ok. It's ok. Do what you want. I'm here. You can keep it or you can get rid of it. I will be here."
"I don't know what to do. I want to keep it but I cant. I mean, we can't sleep with co-workers!"
"Did you tell Hotch?"
"I cant."
"May I offer some advice?"
"Of course."
"You should tell him and view his opinion. As much as you think it's only your decision, it's his too. He's the father. He should know. I would want to know if I got somebody pregnant."
"But he doesn't love me. He doesn't want anything to do with me."
"You don't know that"
"Okay. When do I tell him?"
"As soon as possible."
"Please don't tell anyone."
"Of course." Reid concludes with a comforting smile.