What the Hell Hotch?!

*2 weeks later*

The ringing noise wakes Emily from her sleep. It is Hotch's phone. She stretches her leg over Hotch's chest then leans into grab it when Hotch grips her arm.

"Hey!" He says as he moves his phone into his pocket.

"Babe. Let go of me." She demands. His muscular hand hurts wrapped around her skinny arm.

He loosens his grip. "I'm sorry. Babe." He leans in to gently kiss her on the forhead.

She looks away. "Who was that?" She asks, still annoyed.

"What?"

"Why did you stop me from answering the phone and then not answer it. Who was that?" She sits on his chest, waiting for an explanation.

"Nobody. I don't know... It was a reflex. I was having a bad dream." He gets out.

"Bullshit." She says as she gets off of his chest and stomps out of the room.

She grabs her keys and enters the walls of her garage. Her hands fiddle with the car handle. She finally opens it and takes a seat on her black, leather seats. The cold leather hits her exposed thighs. She let's out a sigh before starting her engine. All she just wants to get out of there. Hotch never did that before. 'It's probably nothing.' She thinks to herself as she rides out of the garage. She speaks aloud. "Yes it is. He obviously was lying when he said he had a nightmare. Why would he lie to me? What the hell Hotch."