"Train wreck"

Emily grabs her car keys and gun and heads for the door. She finds herself in the car pressing buttons on the navigation system. "Take me to Train wreck."
"Destination, train wreck. On glorysome rode. Thirty five miles." The navigation replies.
Emily can't think logically. Her baby is in danger, so she reacts. She presses on the gas pedal and follows the directions. "You have reached your destination." She jumps out and jogs to the bar. Her eyes scan for any sign of an ally. Once they spot it, she runs for it. When she reaches the ally, she looks down its paths and sees only dirt and brick walls. She slowly walks down. The dirt lingers in the air, making its way into her lungs. She feels as if her lungs are swelling up. Her face turns as red as a tomato. She drops her gun and holds her throat in panic. Something was in the dirt. Then a man in a black sweatshirt about 6 foot 10 comes out of the darkness. He sprays the poison in her face causing Emily to topple over. She reaches for the brick wall for support. Her saliva runs out her mouth as she turns her head to look at him. He gives her another spray. "You dirty bitch! You don't care about Sarah. You only want money. You bitch!" The strange man yells in disgust. The anger in his voice escalates with every word he says. Emily tries to get up but as soon as she gets off the wall her head spins. She drops to the floor, unable to speak. "Yeah bitch. Bow down to me!" He then wacks her in the head and drags her unconscious body to his truck. Abigail is in the front seat crying her eyes out. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'm doing you a favor. She only wants money. She doesn't care about you Sarah!" The man yells to the innocent child. She only cries more. He stomps on the gas pedal and gets on the highway.
XXX
Emily slowly tunes into reality. She feels cold. She opens her eyes but her vision is blurry. She props herself up on her elbows as she scans the room. Her hair is wet. Soaking wet. So are her clothes. The room is dark, and kept cold. There is a small source light from an almost broken light bulb. Her face is pale and her lips are icy blue. She then notices the long chain wrapped tightly around her waist and leads up to both her hands, which are also pinned down. Then the heavy steel door opens with a creak. The same man that took her came out. Emily tenses up and straightens her posture. She keeps backing into the wall, trying to get further away from him. "You dirty whore! Didn't you know I needed you? What about Sarah? Did you know she would have been better off dying then be tossed around by you? But no... you had to pimp her out like daddy did you! You turned her into a monster. You turned her into you! I hate you! We are going to make you pay. Then...I will end Sarah's suffering."
"No! Please, she's just a baby." Emily cries.
"I will do anything you want. Just please, don't hurt my baby."
"Sarah is better off."
He walks up to Emily and hits her along the head. He unbuttons her soaked shirt and rips off her bra. He pulls out a knife and rubs it on her breasts. "You whore. No man will want you after what I do to you." Emily screams at him and tries to break loose from the chains holding her back. He puts the knife directly over her left breasts and cuts into her, slowly. Emily screams as a trail of blood flows down her stomach. "I am not your mother." Emily forces out.
"Shut up!" He gets up quickly and marches out the door, slamming it behind him.
Emily groans and looks down at her blooded body. She is freezing now. Each breath she takes feels like icicles stabbing her throat. All she can think about is Abigail. She is just a baby. He said he was going to kill her. Emily would rather herself be tortured then her precious baby. So she yells, trying to get his attention off of Abby. "Come out you son of a bitch! Face me! Face me you coward!" He Bursts through the door and hovers over Emily. "Whore don't talk to me! Your weak. Your a bitch! Your a dumb call girl!" He slaps her real hard across the face.
"No." Emily speaks. "You are a coward that is scared to face me. You worthless peice of shit!" She yells, trying to keep his attention on her.
"I'll show you!" He yells as he pulls down his pants. He takes out his manhood and pees on Emily. The urine soaks her face and hair. She tries to yell but the urine finds a way into her mouth. He pulls his pants back up and comes closer to her face. "You are a whore. Don't ever call me a coward again." He starts walking out and Emily quickly turn his attention back on her. "WORTHLESS. You are worthless!" She yells.
He stops midway and turns his head. He is sielent now. He walks towards Emily with hate in his eyes. He kicks her head with all his might. Emily's head bounces off the wall and hangs in the air because the chains are stopping it from hitting the ground. Blood spills off her urine soaked hair. A large puddle forms directly under her head. Emily groans. She is unable to speak. She is sure that she will die. Right now. Right here. With this coward of a man. She can't feel her head. She then quickly passes out.
XXX
The BAU
"Emily won't answer her phone and I went by our house, she's not there either." Hotch says with worry in his voice.
"What?" JJ asks
"Her car is gone but she didn't take her purse or a baby bag." Hotch replies.
"Ok. Let's check her house for any evidence. We will find her." Rossi concludes.
The team enters her house and immediately gets to work. Reid enters the nursery. He looks in the dressers and floor. He crouches over the crib and sees a small peice of paper. He slides his gloves on and picks it up, unfolding it. As he reads it, his jaw drops and his eyes water, thinking of what she is possibly going through. "Guys! I found something!" The team rushes in after him.
"What is it spence?" JJ asks.
He hands her the paper and the team hovers over her shoulder. JJ sighs and a tear falls down her cheak. "Guys. Let's go check the ally by Train wreck." She says in a teary voice.
XXX
Emily slowly opens her eyes. Her head is pounding from the injury and deprivation of food and water. Her face is covered in blood and dried urine. The blood in her hair is coagulated, making her hair gather in small groups. She hears Abby crying. "Please!" She begs, but yelling makes unbearable pain shoot through her head. The man walks in with a smile stretched from cheak to cheak. He turns older 18th century music on loudly. The music fills the room. Emily's head throbs in reaction to the loud sounds. "Time for the real fun. Whore." He kicks her stomach and Emily leans over to puke. Only nothing comes out, her stomach is empty. He kicks her again, and again. Emily could feel her life slowly leaving her body with every kick. She finally just closes her eyes.

N/A
You will find out what happens next chapter! Let me know what you think? Please vote!