the prehistory / get to know mel

hi. i'm melissa. also called mel by my family & friends. i was born on the 15th december 1963 and i just was an ordinary girl. i wanted to be a journalist all my life, and i really got to be one. i have a 18 year old sister and the best parents ever. i love christmas, and since i was a child i always wanted to celebrate christmas in a winter wonderland. but unfortunately in london it snows very rarely... i am a big music fan. music really helps me in the hardest times of my life. i love pop music. i listen to everything related to pop. but i never really had a favourite artist, which really confuses me now... anyway, i'm also a big big biiiiiig disney fan. characters like mickey mouse, mary poppins and peter pan are literally my life. and i love children more than anything. and back then i thought nobody thinks the way i do. i felt like everyone is annoyed by kids. but now everything is different. maybe you'll understand later.
well, and i always wanted to be a journalist. and if you wonder why i say it so often, well, it is very important. i don't know why, but i since i was a child i wanted to ne journalist. now i think it was fate. again, maybe you'll understand later. but i was so excited for my job, i was so happy when i got this job.
but i never expected that i'll find that love of my life through my job. if someone had told my younger self that i'll be in a relationship with the biggest artist of the world some day, i probably wouldn't have believe it. but now i really am the happiest person ever. he gives me love, he gives me strength and he's the love of my life.
oh my god, i forgot to tell you who he is. well, i'm 100% sure every single one of you know him... i doesn't matter where you are from. he's a genius, he's a humanitarian, he is loved by many people.. i mean, maaaany. he has soooo many fans and i always wonder why i didn't was one of them back then...
you know who he is? yes, it's michael jackson. the king of pop.
and now i'm gonna tell you my story, how i met him, how my life changed through michael and of course i'm gonna tell you about him. welcome to my diary.