the way you make me feel

‚heyyy! how are you' michael said with a calm voice and hugged my sister. she cried there in his arms and i had to smile. these were big happy tears.  ‚omg michael i love yoj and your music so much! you're my biggest inspiration!' she said. ‚the concert was brilliant omg i love you!' michael held her head and had to laugh: ‚aww i love you too, thank you so much' he said and smiled at her. he went to my father and hugged him. ‚hello' he said and smiled. my father didn't say anything first - he was so amazed that michael jackson just hugged him. michael laughed and my father bowed his head after saying hello too. michael pointed at the sofa and wanted us to sit down. my sister was still crying but michael came to her again and tried to calm her: ‚heyyy, you're okay?' she nodded: ‚i'm sorry but i'm just so overwhelmed.' she said. ‚it's alright! don't say sorry.' we all sat down. michael sat down next to me and everyone waited for us to say something. we had to laugh. ‚you're together now right? omg our daugther is michael jacksons girlfriend!!!!' that made us laugh even harder. michael hugged me and kissed my cheek. i smiled at him and looked in his cute brown bambo eyes. ‚you too are the sweetest ever!' my sister screamed still with little tears in her eyes and ran to us to hug us. we hugged her back. we talked for hours and i never was so happy in my entire life. it was super late and almost morning when my family went home. i stayed there with michael. ‚what are we gonna do now?' i asked him. he stood up and went to his record player. he put ‚the way you make me feel on' and wanted me to take his hand. i took it and he pulled me close to him. we danced and he began to sing. ‚hey pretty baby with the high heels on! you give me fever like i've never ever known...' i laughed and came closer to kiss him. after our little dance session we drove to michaels hotel and did go to sleep. it was 6am and there were still fans waiting outside the hotel waiting for michael. he did throw a pillow outside the window for them as he often did. i sat on the bed and smiled at him doing it. i love this man so much.