michael

the 2nd day in a row i went to neverland. i just realised how close me and michael were that moment in this backstage room. this feeling i had in my stomach then was the same feeling i had when i saw the posters of the michael jackson concert... but now it was more intensive. what was that? was it lo—? no. this cannot be true. i arrived at neverland. the bodyguards let me in and i waited for michael. suddenly i felt someone touch me from behind: ‚hi pretty!' i heard a soft voice. i winced and turn around. michael laughed and i had to laugh too. then i realised that he called me pretty... i blushed and said: ‚hi handsome!' i said. he smiled. ‚i have to show you something. let's go' he said and took my hand. everytime when he took my hand i got goosebumps. he led me to a bank with a wonderful location. we sat down i checked up the location.
then i turned around to look at michael. he also looked at me. he smiled: ‚you look so beautiful today.' he said. ‚oh my god, you make me embarrassed..' i said and laughed. he laughed too: ‚i already told you, i'm just telling the truth.' he said. i smiled at him and he smiled at me. he put his hand on my cheek and came closer. we got closer but then, just before we touched, michael moved back. i was shocked.. what was he doing? ‚look mel' he began to talk ‚i really like you. and you're a wonderful woman, but i think i.. i can't do this.." these words pierced my heart like an arrow. and i also saw pain in michaels eyes.. ‚i.. oh.. uhm.. yes.. i understand..' i said. he took my hand: ‚mel. i really like you. but when you stand in public like me, things like that are not as easy as i want them to be..i just want to protect you..' he said and the pain in his eyes got bigger. i also took his hand and said: ‚michael. it's alright. i truly understand that.' i said and i smiled. and that was the truth, but i cried inside anyway. he smiled with the pain in his eyes: ‚sometimes i just wish i wasn't michael jackson. some things would be much easier..' he said sadly. then i noticed that i was leaving los angeles tomorrow. i had to say goodbye to michael... and that fact truly made me cry. when we said goodbye i fell into michaels arms and he kissed my forhead. he also said goodbye with tears in his eyes.. but was that last time we met..?