today's newspaper

the next day i woke up with the best mood ever. tom told me that he would contact me very soon and that he'd talk to michael again. he wanted to tell him that it was not his fault and everything was fine. i was so happy that tom existed. he was amazing and i was so glad that michael had someone like him. i put the bad album on and began to sing and dance loud. michael was my happy maker. my favorite song on the bad album was man in the mirror. obviously it's not a song to dance to but i really loved the message: ‚if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make that change.' at 2:52 my favourite part starts. while vibing to the bad album i started to read today's newspaper... when i saw the first page i had to swallow: there was a pic of me and michael and the headline ‚michael jackson - is this his new girlfriend?' i didn't know what i expected. i mean it was clear that this is gonna happen, but i wasn't really ready for it. but that didn't change my view. it was not michaels fault and it'll never be his fault. but it still hit me hard. not because of me, but because of him. ‚new girlfriend'.. poor michael. i knew how much articles like this hurt him. they're so many fake news. we talked alot about these newspaper articles. i didn't know what to do now.
my parents told me i should just continue living my life. but that didn't work like that.
when i wanted to go shopping with a friend of mine a few hours later i experienced it the first time. we went around in london and there were so many cameras which were photographing us. sometimes also people came to us and screamed: ‚oh my god are you michaels new girlfriend??!!' i tried to ignore them but that wasn't the best idea probably... we went home after an hour again. it just didn't work. but i definitely didn't want to give michael the fault. he wasn't guilty. it was all my fault. i wanted to go there. and now i gave myself the fault... there are so many fake news about him now. all because of me. i felt so bad and sorry. and i wanted to see michael again... but i trusted tom and i was sure that everything is gonna be okay soon. i just had to wait.