arrival in los angeles

when i arrived in los angeles i was searching for a phone box. i called my family & my boss. then i drove into my hotel. on my way i saw some big banners with concert appointments. that was the best what could happen to me. i went closer and read the banners. but at first i didn't saw superstars. of course i knew them all, but i wanted to interview someone like george michael. did i expect too much? no. i was sure that i was going to find someone. i read the banners and suddenly my eyes stopped: michael jackson. well, michael jackson. he's simply the biggest superstar in the whole world. and he was one of them i wanted to interview. but who was michael jackson for me?
i always knew him. but as you know i never had a favourite artist. michael was cool for me but i wasn't interested in him. also i didn't know that he was going to do a tour. bad tour. oh, bad, i knew this album. it's his latest album. i thought about the songs i knew of bad. oh, smooth criminal or man in the mirror for example. they're cool songs. you have to know, his songs played on the radio literally 10x a day. and they still do today, but not that often as they played when they just came out. i also liked his dance skills. i always thought he was veeeery talented. this one dance move he always does.. what was the name? ah yes, moonwalk. this move was very cool for me. i always wondered how he did that. and i still do. michael taught me how to moonwalk but i can't do it unfortunately. anyway. i definitely wanted to interview michael jackson. i watched out for the dates. november 13th 1988. that was in 2 weeks. i had to get a ticket now. and of course i had to meet him. so i could interview him. imagine me on a michael jackson concert plus a meeting with him. i was amazed. when i think about it now, i really think that it was a miracle that i saw a poster of a michael jackson concert. because they were sooo many posters. but the michael jackson poster was the first one i really perceived. and i didn't even now much about michael before. but i truly was amazed by the imagination of going to a concert of him. again, i think it was fate.
and you know what's fate again? i really got a ticket for his concert.