flying back home

when i sat in the plane flying back to london, i cried the whole time. now i was sure that i'll never see michael again. this thought did hurt so bad. i had so many thoughts. i didn't know what was wrong with me... why does it hurt so bad? how is michael feeling? did he miss me too..?

michaels pov:
i sat there on my bed with tears in my eyes. mel left. something in my heart did told me that i did something wrong.. should i have kissed her? but i just wanted to protect her. i don't want the paparazzi over her everywhere she goes. i don't want her life to be ruined just because of me. i would have felt so guilty. but when i look at her i feel something incredible. and now she's gone... 5000 miles away from me. i missed her. i want her to be in my arms right now. i had to wipe away a tear.

i had to wipe away a tear. why did i feel so close to michael? we did know each other for such a short time, but he has grown so dear to my heart. and this one moment yesterday... our lips were about to touch... and i wanted it. i wanted to kiss michael. but maybe he was right. and maybe it was just to early... i cried during the whole flight. i missed him so much. his lyrics were in my head all the time. his beautiful voice and his incredible talent. we had the same interests and we were so alike. but no. this cannont be true right? did i fell in love with the king of pop? can this be true? yes. i felt it with all my heart. i was in love with michael. with his loving and caring heart, with his handsome curls and with his unbelievable personality. it was more than just fanlove.

michaels pov:
sitting one my bed and watching the starry sky, i thought alot about mel. i truly had feelings for her. all i wanted was to talk to her again, but she was gone. but i think it was right not to kiss her, the pain would've been just bigger than it was already. i truly fell in love with this girl. i couldn't believe it. it hurt so bad to know that she's gone. i wanted to see her right now so bad... so bad.