𝕄𝔼𝔸ℕ𝕎ℍ𝕀𝕃𝔼

Here are some facts about our girl... these are only the KNOWN or safe ones from the previous book. No included spoilers.

――――――――――――――

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Full Name: Maddison Lorraine Starkweather
Nickname(s): Maddie, Madds, Adi, Mooncup
Born: January 04, 1991; Idris
Age: 21 (as of January 2012)
Kind: Nephilim
Residence: New York Institute, Alicante (former)

KNOWN RELATIVES

Father: Hodge Starkweather
Mother: Amaury Starkweather †
Sibling(s):
Notable Ancestor(s): Imogen Herondale (maternal grandmother), Marcus Herondale † (maternal grandfather)
Other Relatives: Stephen Herondale † (maternal uncle), Celine Herondale † (maternal aunt-in-law), Tessa Herondale (maternal great, great, great, grandmother)
Family: Starkweather family, Herondale family

AFFILIATION

Parabatai: Isabelle Lightwood
Partner(s): Alec Lightwood, Raphael Santiago (boyfriend; former)
Allegiance: The Clave
Occupation: Shadowhunter

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Gender: Female
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: White
Height: 5'4 (163 cm.)
Weight: 119 lbs.
Body Build: Tone
Scars: Healed arrow wound on right side of the abdomen

BRIEF NARRATIVE

Points of Interest: Maddie Starkweather, sole heiress of the Herondales formally resides in Alicante until she was seven when she moved to the New York Institute with her father, Hodge Starkweather. Regardless of growing up to be lighthearted, level-headed, and compassionate, she is one of Idris' top warriors. A real asset to the Clave with a strong loyalty to her family and to the Covenant.

Strength: Intelligent, confident, and clever. She specialized in a lot of fields and her passion revolves around Scientific Principle. She is also fairly edify with deviation of laws, has extraordinary set of combat abilities and adeptness of using katana and throwing knives. Clave informal informant.

Weaknesses: Maddie equate people by their merit. Affable to everyone ― Nephilims, Downworlders, and Mundanes alike. She does not seem to grasp the difference between right and good. Because of this, she tends to preserve life at all costs and would think twice before taking a life on her own.

PROFESSIONAL CAREER

• Nephilim physiology: Being Nephilim, Maddie possesses natural enhanced physical and mental abilities, along with other heightened powers gifted from the Angelic Marks of Angel Raziel from the Gray Book.

          ○ The Sight: As a born Nephilim, Maddie is naturally and easily able to see through most layers of glamour, magical illusions, and celestials or infernal beings. In addition, it was reported that other than seeing lesser demons, she can sense them when they are close.

          ○ Runic magic: Due to Angel blood all Nephilims have in their veins, she is able to apply runes on her skin without posing any grave danger. These Marks carries numerous effects to serve benefit of the wearer.

          ○ Use of Heavenly weapons: Like every Shadowhunter, Maddie is able to call the power of Angels for the use of seraph blades and handle every heavenly weapon in full effect which would normally not work for downworlders and mundanes. These artilleries are forged by the Iron Sister using adamas. Maddie, on the other hand, however, have a difficulty handling weapons with electrum on it.

                    - Chosen Weapon: Maddie is particularly good with katana and throwing knives. Maddie inherited her mother's old katana. As a Herondale, the blade of late Amy Starkweather had been passed down on generations. This particular blade is forged by Wayland the Smith. The blade itself is distinguished from the other for its rare color, white steel and is patterned with birds of heron in flight that ran down the cross-guard.

• Parabatai Bond: Due to her parabatai bond with Isabelle Lightwood, Maddie is able to call on more power and strength in battle. The mark drawn on her by Isabelle is placed on her right wrist.

• Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Maddie is highly skilled in armed and unarmed combat. She was coached at an early age of 4 with some of the best warriors known.

• Expert swordsman: Maddie is highly skilled and proficient in swordsmanship. Known to trained with best swordsmen in the world.

• Languages: Multilingual. Naturally fluent in speaking and written engagement.

• Expertise: Administrative Intelligence | Arithmetic Analysis | Chemical, Forensic, Medical, Natural Sciences | Combat Proficiency | Conflict Resolutions | Cybernetics | Linguistics