05 Spoiler Alert

We explained to Alec about the deal Izzy made with Aldertree, he was upset at first but he understood. We're positive that Jace trial will be a success. Once his hand touches the Soul Sword, the truth will come out and proved that he's never been on Valentine's side.

I've been nesting in Alec's room since we got home last night. He haven't been cleared to go back to work until his check-up tomorrow.

Since we found Jace I've decided to help Lei with the classified mission. Our friend has been missing for three weeks now, and yet none of the Institute I gathered in Europe has any leads. We showed Clary a photo to see if she saw him in the ship but she didn't recognize him. I wasn't able to roam around the ship when I was captured, they have me shackled at the top deck amongst other things.

After a long mediocre day, comes the peaceful sleeping. Praying tomorrow's better.

"If you don't make it happen, you're going to be switching places with her." Valentine warned. The man continue to beat, kick, punch as my hands tied in my back to a pole.

"When I get out of here, you best pray I'm dead." I alerted, spitting out blood.

"Madds?"

The man then chuckled and slapped me in the face using the back of his hand. He then took a thick wooden stick and started to hit my body with it... ike I'm a piñata.

I felt my body surge a wave of energy when I opened my eyes, the man stopped beating me. He froze, he was just standing there. I thought of him just going away and that's exactly what he did.

What's going on?

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Valentine spoke, harshly grabbing my jaw tightly.

"Baby, wake up."

"This won't kill you, but I guarantee... it's going to burn." Valentine took the Cup and force me to take a drink from it. Soon my body felt like it's burning and I screamed in pain.

"Maddie." Alec slightly yelled as he shook me, waking me up "What the?" he gasps as he stare at me.

Looking at the mirror on the door wardrobe behind him, I saw my eyes glowing.

Oh no...

"I can explain... I.." I stammered, and he just look completely stun.

Please! Let him forget he saw this tonight. He did not see my eyes glowing. Please.

"Are you okay?" Alec asked, worriedly but calmly.

Huh? What just happened?

"What?" I asked, confusedly.

"You were trembling... and mumbling in your sleep." he stated as he reach for my hand.

Did he... did he forget?

He did, did he?

"Yeah... it's just a nightmare. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said, running my hands from my forehead to the back of neck.

"It's okay, come here." Alec commend, laying back down. I then lay my head on his chest as he rest his chin on my head "You're fine." he added while stroking my hair.

Am I? That was the second time my thoughts happened in real life. What if I thought of something I wasn't supposed to and accidentanly made it happen in real time?

I have got to figure out what this mean.

――――――――――――――