chapter one first day of school

today is aether and lumine's first day in genshin gmpact high school, they are very excited to meet new people.

aether and lumine's parent were travelers. they travels all over the world, and the twins were homeschooled. they decided that constant moving wasn't good for their kids, the twin would often complain that they never had long term friends their own age. " we are like homeless people! " aether would complain. so they decided to settle down at a country called Teyvat.

teyvat is a country of immigration. is very muticulture here, there is monstaders, inazumanese, liyuenese, sumeruians etc. 

Mr.zhongli - the homeroom teacher, also the history teacher, takes aether and lumine to their homeroom. mr.zhongli was once a legend in the liyuenese community. but he step down and took a humble life as a teacher.

" good morning class! we have two transfer students today. they are lumine and aether. " said zhongli. " why don't you two introduce yourself "

" hello everyone! my name's lumine " she chirped while waving her hand to the class passionaly, smiling at everyone " the other one is aether, he is my twin brother! "

" she is kinda cute " xiao thinks, he blushed a little. 

the morning is pretty normal, they just studied some history and class dismissed.

" history class is so boring! " lumine complained to aether " i almost fell asleep "

" is not that bad, is actually quite interesting if you actaully understand it " 

" oh cmon! i can't believe you are my twin! how are we so different! " 

at lunch time lumine and aether are just walking around the school, they are kinda confused. the school is so big! they have no idea where to go. where is the washroom? where is the caferteria? where is the classroom? then they saw a ginger haired boy that is wearing a blue shirt with a narwhal walking toward them. there is a bandage on his face. 

" hello, you two must be the new transfer student, lumine and aether. my name's ajax, i am a grade higher than you. mr.zhongli told me to show you guys around the school " the ginger haired boy introduces himself.

" what happened to your face? " aether asked, pointing at his bandage.

" oh that? " ajax smirked mischievously " i got that scar from a fight "

" oh i'm sorry "

" don't be sorry, the other guy is injuried way more servere, he got a broken arm " ajax's grin got wider.

lumine gasped " wow... " 

.....

so lumine and aether followed ajax around. they made a stop at the music studio

aether love music, he knows how to play all sort of instructment, piano, flute, guzheng, guitar... you name it.

" what are those " asked aether, picking up some posters scattered on the table. on the poster there is three boys. the boy in the middle have two braid and a bucket head, the boy on his left side have long emo hair a cold expression, they look idenical. the boy on his right side have white hair with red stripes. on the top of the poster said " 4nemo ", on the bottom it said " join us today "

" how can you not know the 4nemo boys! they were the most popular boy group / band in the province! two years ago, their lead singer died in a car accident, their group was disbanded, but this year they decided to reopen the band agian, so now they are recruiting a new singer. " ajax explained. 

" is it too late to sign up for the tryout now? " said aether.

" nope, the tryout is tommorow. if you are interested you better start practicing today. " answered ajax

after showing lumine and aether the art room, science lab, gym and school playground, ajax dropped them off in the cafertria.

" so this is basicially our school, here is the cafertria, we often eat lunch here, right now is lunch time. i will leave you guys here, i still have some work to do " ajax said " by the way, if you need any help, or have any question, just text me "

ajax rips off a slip of paper from his wore out notebook, he scribbled his starboard id on it and handed it to lumine. 

in teyvat, instead of using social media like twitter, facebook, wechat, instagram, discord, they use an app called starboard.

" umm... lumine.. is it alright if i go to the music studio at lunch, i want to do some practice, try out is tommorow. " aether murmured. 

" of course! i am sure i will be alright " lumine said. " bye, good luck with the try out! "

after aether leaved lumine stands in the middle of the cafertaria with her lunch tray awkwardly, looking around. swarms of people walks past her, they all seemed to have somewhere to go.

" who am i gonna sit with " she wondered.

then a voice behind her said " hey! come sit with us! "

lumine turned around, she saw a girl with short dark blue hair with a wide grin holding a big tray of cupcake.