chapter seventy six AP presentation

" aether, are you joining AP class? " lumine asked

" nah, i heard AP class require alot of energy, right now i am too preoccupied with 4nemo, there just not enough time " aether sighed

" oh i see, yea, you have like practice everyday "

" yep, also, congratlation on getting to rank 3rd " lumine said " so you are not joining student coucil either? "

" well i am joining student coucil, my girlfriend keqing dragged me " 

" ok, well, i gotta go now, the AP class presentation today, and i'd like to know more about AP "

" byee "

.....

soon, lumine arrived at the cafertria. 

" lumine! come sit with me! " ayaka exclaimed when she saw lumine

" hi ayaka! you are interested in taking AP class too? " 

ayaka nodded " infact, my brother is here to do the presentation. " 

" ahem, hello ladies and gentlemen " ayato said over the microphone " thank you for coming over tonight to listen to the presentation. i am ayato, a former AP student, today i am here to share my AP class experience with you guys " 

" omg, is ayato from the kamisato family " someone from the audience whispered 

" omg, he's really here! i want to get his autogragh " another person whispered back

" first of all, let's talk about the advantages of AP class. one of the most AP class advantages is it can make you graduate faster in university. " ayato said, going over his slideshow. " however, Genshin High School does not have AP class " 

a few audience complained 

" but how did you get your AP certificate? " an audience asked 

" just because there is no AP class in school, doesn't mean you can't get the certificate " ayato explained " i took online class, then i took the test at the end of the year"

" but where can we get the online class? and are they expensive? "

" they are free, why don't you guys add my facebook account, my account name is @ayato_kamisato. i will invite you guys to a groupchat, i can send you the link base on which subject you choose " 

" choose subject? " lumine asked

" just choose 2 - 5 subject base on your profession " ayaka explained.