chapter thirty three talent show interview

marth fifth, the 4nemo boys walked into the talent show interview room.

" hello 4nemos, here, please take a seat " smiled the reporter

venti, xiao, kazuha and aether each take a seat.

" so why don't we all start with introducing yourself " said the reporter " start with the captian. " 

" ehe hi guys, i am venti, the captain of 4nemo boys. " said venti " and the boy next to me is my brother " 

" i am xiao, venti's brother " said xiao awkwardly.

" ahem, i am kazuha, not only i like singing i also enjoy writing poems and study plant " 

" and i am aether "

" so aether, i heard that you just joined the 4nemo this year. " asked the reporter " so is that true? "

" mhm " aether replied. 

" i heard you are in replacement of barbatos, venti and xiao's brother that died in a car accident " the reporter continued. 

" mhm " aether replied.

venti cringed when the reporter mentioned his brother's name.

" the band was closed after this incident, what makes you guys to decide to reopen it again? " the reporter asked.

venti shifted uncomfortably in his seat and didn't say anything.

" ahem, we decided to reopen the band because we decided is time to move on and carry on our brother's legacy " xiao finally said after a couple secord of awkwardness.

" ah i see "

.....

" omg... that reporter is so annoying " whined aether. " how could he ask sensitive questions like that! "

" eh... is fine, really " venti suggested " ahem... why don't lets go home and check out all the other constant's interview? "

" great idea! " said aether.

they went to aether's house and opened his laptop to watch the livestream.