chapter seventy three 4nemo articals

after discussing this ideas to the other member of the 4nemo, they think is an awsome idea. so they started writing, after writing it they gaved it to the newspaper place and they agreed to publish it

venti's story:

hello guys, i am venti! captain of the 4nemo! ehehe i am so glad that the 4nemo have made it this far. i really hopes we can make it to the final. i really wanted a scholarship and get accepted in genshin music school. i am xiao's older brother, kazuha's bestfriend! you guys probably heard about the 4nemo before. before we were super popular, but our group is closed to years ago due to my brother's incident... that incident did a heavy blow on all of us. life isn't easy for us. 

xiao's story: 

hello guys, i am xiao. i know i don't speak much. beacause i am very introvert and shy. however, i am super thankful that we made it this far.  i am also very thankful of my brother venti, he is so nice and i love him so much. 

kazuha's story:

hello, i am kazuha. i like to sing and collect leaves. i am venti and xiao's bestfriend. i am glad i am able to help them during these hard times. we were very close. 

aether's story:

hello guys, i am aether. i am new to 4nemo. even though i only befriend with these three for one year, but it feels like we have known eachother for lifetime. i thought i'd be left out at first, but the 4nemos are very welcoming. i am so happy i am friends with them. 

" omg look at all these comment! " venti exclaimed

" and look at our ranking! " aether exclaimed " we  rised all the way from 16th to the 3rd!! "

" aww xiao " venti giggled " look at what they wrote about u, they called you pretty e-boy! "

xiao blushed " oh shut up, ahem- i am not pretty at all "

" and look at what they called you! " kazuha shows venti " they calls you the kawaiii soft boy! "

" ehehe, i am cute, i know it