chapter ninety two name decided

the next morning, gorou came knocking on the door.

lumine immediately rushed towards the door holding the puppy in her arm" omg hussy, i miss you so much! i thought we lost you "

" be careful next time " gorou said 

" we will! "

aether came down stair right after lumine, he tries to pet him but lumine slapped his hand away " stay away from him " she hissed

" but- " lumine walked away before aether can finish his sentence

lumine searched up online " how often should a 8 month puppy be feeded per day " and " how often should a 8 month puppy go to the vet " 

turns out, a 8 month puppy needed to be feed 2 times per day. 

" well that's not too bad " lumine thought " i could just feed him before school and after school. i will also have to take him on walks everyday once he gets older, a dog like husky needs alot of excercise. and if im free on weekened, i can take him to the dog park "

lumine placed the puppy outside in the backyard. she wont have to worry about him getting lost since their backyard have a fence. she also set up a dog house, putted blanket inside, wrapped plastic bag all over so he won't have to be cold or wet.

but things doesn't always go according to plan. the next morning when lumine woke up, there's barely any time to feed the puppy. she ended up missing her bus so she had to walk and ended up 20 minute to school.

" you are getting detention for three days! " mrs.signora yelled

" three days! " amber exclaimed " signora is being so strict! "

" i know right, they usaully only give like one day for being late " lumine whispered back " shh shh, she's looking our way! "

today is such an awful day, " this day can't get any worse " lumine thought to herself, but she's clearly wrong. when she stepped into the backyard, she immediately smelled something gross

" ewwww " she exclaimed, apparently the puppy have pooped all over the backyard. 

" you are cleaning that " lumine's dad said " and you better clean it fast, we could even smell it from the inside "

lumine put on her rubby glove and start cleaning. god, there's so many dog shit, and is all over the place! even her newly made dog house is all stinky and sticky now. her eyes watering, both from the frustration and the disgusting odor

" need any help? " aether appeared next to her, lumine nodded, he put on a pair of rubber glove and start helping

" look aether... im sorry, is not really your fault that hussy got lost, puppy are just like this, jumpy and lively.. "

" is fine "

" look... taking care of a dog is too much work.. i don't think i can do it by myself, will you help me? "

" of course, so we are good again? " aether asked

" yea " lumine smiled " you know, you can call him ben if you want.. i dont really mind- "

" why don't we let him choose the name? " aether suggested

" good idea! "

so the twin found two piece of paper, they write ben and hussy on each. placed it in the oppopsite directions and placed the puppy in the middle. 

" so whichever direction he walks will be his name " 

the twin holding their breath once they set him down

" why isn't it walk? " lumine asked impatiently 

" dunno, guess we'll wait "

and finally the puppy walks towards the piece of paper with " hussy " on it