chapter eighty three at the mall

" hello xiao! hello ganyu! so glad you two are able to show up " aether exclaimed

" hey aether " 

" this mall is super fun! " keqing said " time is against us, let's get going, i know so many good places to go! "

" yea yea, we should go to the cloth sections, then we can go to the arcade, then we can eat at a restuarant and buy some drink. then we can go watch a movie. " aether suggested

" to the cloth sections! "

they walked down the cloth sections. ganyu bought some blouses, sweater and yoga pants. aether bought a few t-shirt, keqing bought some skirt and black leggings.

xiao caresses a beautiful mechanic watch " the leather feels so comfy " he muttered " the design are really pretty too, and i love the colour "

" hey xiao, why aren't you buying anything? " ganyu asked when she noticed xiao looking at the beautiful mechanic watch.

" i dont like it " xiao said, turning away.

" but you were just complimenting it a secord ago.. "

......

after shopping at the clothing sections, they went to the arcade. there is a bunch of different games, like claw machine, laser maze etc.

keqing and xiao are immediately drawn to the laser maze, leaving aether and ganyu alone at the claw machine.

" aether, can you tell me a bit about xiao? " ganyu asked

" well, xiao is a member of the 4nemo, well you already know that. he was an exellent flute player, is such a honor working with him " 

" yea i already know all that. i mean, can you tell me a bit his family and his background "

" hmmm " aether thought " well he lives with his brother venti, they used to have an older brother, but he died. venti and xiao are orphans, they works at starbucks for extra money, they do have their orphan pension but they are obviously not enough for them. "

" so that's why xiao won't buy that watch " ganyu thought

" so why are you asking? are you interested in him? " 

" n-no " ganyu stuttered.

a few minutes later xiao and keqing camed back, after playing at the arcade they went to a restaurant, then the movie place

" so which movie do you wanna watch? " keqing asked

" oh i know! let's watch the matrix! " aether exclaimed.