chapter forty nine candy gram making

" ayaka ayaka! " lumine yelled acrossed the room when she saw ayaka in art club " omg hello! "

" good afternoon lumine " ayaka smiled

" anyways, you wanna help me design the candy gram card? " lumine asked

" sure, how many do we need? "

" hmm.. maybe like three hundred? "

" three hundred! " ayaka gasped " how are we going to make that much! "

" we don't. we only need to design one or two, then we can print it, with the colour printer at school " lumine explained

" alright, let's started working then " ayaka takes out her drawing pad and gets right to work.

" why don't we each design two type of card " lumine proposed

" sure "

after like a half hour they already finished their designs, and have printed it.

.........

on the other side, xiangling is hosting a cooking club meeting to prepare the candies.

" hello guys, thank you for showing up, today we will be cooking for another fundraiser, so is almost windblume, so we are going to making some windblume candy gram lollipops. lets get into groups of two just like last time. " xiangling instructed " making lollipops is very easy, first we boil the sugar to make the melt, also add some colour dye while you are boiling it. after boiling them you can put them in molds and puts a stick "

the club member listened to xiangling's instruction and got into group of two as they started working. aether got into the same group with bennett again

" i sure hope this time you won't get hurt " aether joked

" haha " bennett smiled.

aether puts some sugar in the pot and started boiling, everything was pretty good, until...

" OWW, that really hurts! " bennett yelled

" sorry " apologized the boy who ran into bennett. apparently he have knocked over the boiling pot as he was running. the water was all over bennett's hand, bennett's hand is burned again. the boy who ran into bennett have pale blue hair, pale blue eyes.

" let's take you to the school hospital " said aether as the three of them walks to the school hospital. 

bennett sat down when he got the ice pack. 

" badluck followers me everywhere huh... " he sighed.

" badluck you say? " ask the pale blue hair boy

" yea " said Bennett as he showed the blue haired boy all his wound and cuts.

" wow... " said the blue haired boy " you know, constant bad luck can be a sigh that demon is following you. " 

" oh? "

" i am chongyun, i happened to be an exorcist, why don't you come over to my house after club today? "

" is fine " bennett is about to decline

" please give it a try! i insist! " chongyun " i will not charge you any money, think of this as me making up to u for accidently running into you "