chapter seventy two talent show semi-final

" so aether, are you going to AP class? " lumine asked when they are walking home

" nah " aether shakes his head " i am so busy lately "

" busy about what? "

" 4nemo, look, the judges just announced the demi-final will be compete in a different way, look " aether takes out his phone to show lumine.

new notice about the talent show!
congratlation to all that made it to the demi-final! unlike the other matches, this one will be compete in a different way, instead of performing and the judge will pick who win, for this match we will let the people vote, only the top five can proceed to the final. goodluck!

" me and the 4nemos have been worrying about how to get votes. we are currently the 9th, still a long way from the top five " aether sighed.

" omg look, yunjin is the 1st " lumine exclaimed

" yea, she sure is popular " 

" and eula and amber from our school is only the 16th " 

" maybe you guys can do street profermance or something " lumine suggested 

" we did, every weekend venti dragged us to different places of the town and do performance, we even livestreamed it " 

" what about ads? "

" we are too broke to do any ads unfortunely " aether sighed " venti and xiao can barely feed themself " 

" maybe you guys can write about an artical about yourself and post it on the local newspaper, that would get alot of vote for sure. "

" omg lumine! you are a genuis! " 

.......

on the other side, eula and amber are worried about their rankings too

" ughh, can you believe we are the 16th?! " eula said frustratedly.

" is so low, we will never make it to the top five... "

" unless... " 

" unless what? "

" i could post alot of ads and bribe people " eula smirked 

" no that wont do! " amber exclaimed " we have to win fair and sqaure! " 

" amber... sometime you have to play dirty in order to win "

" but still, it wont work. the public already hated us " amber reasoned " haven't you heard these rumours about us? they say we bribed our way to the semi-final! "

" ugh these lowly peasant, vengence will be mine! " eula complained " you do have a point though "