chapter ninety three ajax lumine reunion

today is december 23, the day when ajax is coming to visiting lumine. lumine already informed her parent about ajax arrival in advance, and they agreed. so right now they are on their way to pick up ajax. lumine was really quiet on the way, she stares out at the window, fantasiying all the things she's gonna say or do once she sees ajax. she can already imagine them hugging, kissing eachother passionately. 

after about 10 minute or so, they arrived at the station. lumine immediately rushed towards the train, anxiously scanning ajax's silluoute in the crowd. finally, she spotted the tall ginger hair boy. the ginger spotted her the same time.

" OJOU-CHAN! "

" AJAX! "

they rush pass the crowd, embracing eachother

" god i missed you so much! " ajax exclaim "  you grown so tall! last time i seen you you were only to my chest, now you are to my shoulder "

" girlie why are you crying? are you that happy to see me? " ajax smirked " such a little cry baby "

" i- " lumine stuttered

" i know you missed you " ajax said softly, wiping away lumine's tear, " oh i almost forgot, here, this is for you "

ajax handed lumine a box, lumine opened it. 

" is a sweater " lumine said

" is not just any sweater, look " ajax pointed at the front, on the front it said " ajax loves ojou-chan "

" omg is so pretty... ajax, where you get this? "

" i stitched it myself " ajax said proudly