chapter eighty eight getting a dog

" mom! you have to let me have a dog! " aether pleaded

" no, i don't have to do anything " 

" please! i really want one "

" i said, we are not getting a dog. a dog is way to much work. think about it aether. you will have to walk it twice a day, feed it and so much more! plus what if he's house breaking? "

" me and lumine can take turn taking care of the dog. right? lumine? "

" yea, i can feed it and aether can feed it " lumine pleaded

" fine " their mother gave in " you guys can have the dog for  a week " if things works out, you guys can keep it permantly. if not, you guys will have to return it "

" deal! "

so eventually, they got a dog. they spend hours picking a dog at gorou's place. all of them are super cute and friendly. eventually they settled on the dog aether petted the other day.

" great choice " gorou said " his name is hussy, he is 8 month years old. here is his favourite brand of dog food. he  is very picky, this is the only brand he eats. here is also his nest and toys "

" do he have any allergy or some sort? "

" nah he is perfectly healthy, oh and i almost forgot! here is his hosipital booklet " gorou hands aether and lumine a booklet

aether opened it, but he cant understand a thing

" you are soppuse to visit the vet once a year. to do a health check and do the vaccine. " gorou explained " i also reccommend getting a pet insurance for him, is only 5000 mora per year. incase your dog catch any diseases "

" thank you "

" and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me "

.......

so just like that, hussy went home with lumine and aether. after they picked him up, they went to the pet store and got 5 bags of that brand of dog food, also some snacks for hussy too.

hussy is extremely friendly, he is obiedient and doesn't bark alot.

" just make sure he stays outside " their mother said

" but is so cold " aether protested

" no but. animals belongs outside. if hes cold, just gave him a blanket "