chapter thirty seven new student

" goodmorning class, we are having a new student today, their name is gorou and itto, please welcome him and offer him help if he needed any. " said mr.zhongli.

the boy named gorou walked into the class. he have brown and white hair, his eyes were teal. omg.. his eyes are so pretty...

beside gorou there is another boy, he looked very tall and muscler, he have a really mischeives grin on his face.

" gorou and itto, why don't you introduce yourself " mr.zhongli smiled at him.

" alright! hey guys! i am gorou! i am new to this school, and i am very looking forward to get to know you all! " gorou said passionaly. 

" and i am gorou's brother, itto. "

" ok " mr.zhongli nodded. " you may take a seat beside kokomi "

gorou took a seat beside kokomi. 

" hey! you are kokomi, right? i am gorou, nice to meet you! " gorou introduced himself to kokomi.

" yea " kokomi smiled " if you have any question or if you need help, tell me "

soon, gorou and kokomi become very close friend. 

" hey gorou, you wanna seat with us at lunch? " kokomi asked.

" yea sure, that'd be great " gorou said.

gorou takes a seat besides kokomi.

on kokomi's table there is also thoma and ayaka. ayaka is the girl with light blue pony tail, and thoma is her cousin. thoma and ayaka introduced themselves to gorou.

gorou is getting along very well with them, they eat and they chatted.

then a really muscular men come up to them, he is not even wearing a shirt.  he have white hair with red tattoos over his face and chest. 

" hey bro! wassup! " he patted gorou's head.

" oww, that hurts! " gorou exclaimed " and wear a shirt, we are at school! "

" haha nope " the muscular man laughed.

" you are breaking the dress code... you are going to get in trouble... " gorou sighed.

" sup , my name is arataki itto! " the muscular man said as he shakes ayaka, thoma and kokomi's hand.

" nice to meet you itto " thoma smiled " i hope is not mean for me to ask, but you seemed so much older then the rest of us "

" oh i failed a couple grade " itto said casually

" oh "

" yea, he is my older brother " gorou added.

itto takes a seat at the table. itto is a pretty interesting guy, his stories about his old school is so adventurous! he is very friendly and easy going to. everyone at the table already loves him.