chapter eighty one xiao's first date

ganyu was super nervous too, she was fiddling with paper the entire time, not even paying attention to class. 

" ganyu! " mrs.jean yelled " what's the answer of question 3 "

" umm.. i don't know " ganyu looked embarrassed.

" what have gotten into you today? you are distracted the whole class. " 

ganyu sat back, feeling more embarrassed. she tried to calm herself down, but she felt so uneased. what if xiao thinks she's boring after meeting in real life? what if they can't talk smoothly in real life? 

" ganyu, are you ok? you look red " keqing whispered. 

" i-i am fine " ganyu " i am meeting a friend in real life today, i am just nervous " 

.......

finally, at the end of the class, ganyu immediately rushed out and wait in the front gate. she paced back and forth, fiddling with her wool coat. then she saw a dark figure walking toward her.

that figure have black hair with teal stripes. he wears e-boy cloths. ganyu immediately regonize that's xiao. 

" he look even more handsome than the newspaper " ganyu thoughts, she blushes as she waved to xiao. 

" h-hello, are you xiao? " ganyu stuttered

" mhm " xiao nodded " you must be ganyu "

" y-yes " 

xiao looks at ganyu, she have messy blue hair, is so beautiful, like the sky.

" i like your hair, is really pretty, like the sky " xiao blurted out

ganyu blushes even more. 

" so, do you wanna eat somewhere? is getting late and i am hungry. " 

" mhm, wanna go to wanmin restuarant? " ganyu suggested

" sure " xiao agreed " let's go "

the walk is super awkward. 

" my friend xiangling works there " ganyu said, breaking the silence " maybe she will give us a discount " 

" oh " xiao said stupidly, not knowing what else to say