chapter seventeen eula's new friend

the daughter of the lawrence family always hangs out alone. the lawrence family is a noble family in the country, but the lawrence family have a bad name and is hated or feared by alot of people. she is very elegant and beautiful, her grades are good as well. is not like people bullies her, people just avoid her. 

she never really had any friend, she walk to classes alone, she goes home alone, even at break she dances all by her self in the dance room.

today amber was just walking pass by the dance room, and she saw eula, beautiful in a white ballet dress dancing. she can't help but to slow down and look at eula's beautiful dance move with awe.

" are you spying on me " interrupted eula

" no- no- i just thought your dance move is very pretty " stammared amber

" why don't i teach you " says eula extending a hand. 

amber hesitate but takes her hand, they started dancing.

amber sucks at it at first, she tripped and stepped on eula's feet mutiple times, but soon she gets the hang of it.

then the next day, and everyday after that, amber would go to the dance room with eula. they soon becomed very good friend. they started eating lunch together, walking to school together and do everything together.