chapter fourty three on the van

keqing and aether's relationship is very awkward at first, but as they know each other better later on they started getting very close.

soon it was Saturday, the day where their class is going to to the field trip. in morning, everyone already arrived with their bag.

keqing counted the people, and made sure everyone is here. then they boarded the van.

aether sat with keqing, ayaka sat with thoma, venti sat with xiao, amber sat with lumine.

" where should I seat " kazuha thought, he looked around, but there is no empty seat.

then a voice called out " hey kazu! sit here! " the voice comes from gorou, the new boy.

" thank you " kazuha smiled as he took a seat beside gorou. 

" so you are kazuha, the kazuha from the 4nemo? " gorou asked.

kazuha nodded.

" omg, I am such a big fan of you " gorou exclaimed " can I get your autograph please? "

" sure " kazuha takes out a piece of paper and wrote his name on it.

" I know so much about you! i know you likes writing poems, you likes collecting leaves and putting them in your journal " gorou said

" yea, actually, you can check out some of my journal, I wrote a lot of poems and collected a lot of leaves in it. " kazuha takes out his journal and showed it to gorou. 

" wow.. " gorou carressed the leaf that is pasted on the kazuha's journal. " your journal is so pretty... "

" thank you, I am gonna collect some leaves on this trip too, do you wanna help out? " kazuha asked. 

" sure thing " gorou replied " I still can believe I met you in person. your looked so different two years ago... "

" yea, I cut my hair and dyed it, also changed up my dressing style a bit " kazuha explained.

" oh I see " gorou said.

" guys! we arrived! " a random person yelled.

aether immediately got up and looked at out the window, " wow is so pretty! " he exclaimed 

the mountains.... they are so tall.... it looks like they are going straight to the cloud! you can't even see the tops.